Literally what have i done to you? i'm not an attention whore...

literally what have i done to you? i'm not an attention whore. i'm only using this trip to look back at my personal development. stop bullying people who use tripcodes over it

Attached: index2.jpg (275x183, 8.14K)

seriously. fuck all of you. you do not know what loneliness feels like

grow up wren, this thread alone is a attention whore moment

you are the one who needs to grow up. you can go fuck yourself aswell

Find your tribe. You do not belong here.

poor lil wrennywennykins, massive of your art by outside and got some sun you wouldn't be so cringe

you crave for recognition and personal attention in an anonymous forum. that means you're retarded

why don't you keep a personal journal then? nobody likes tripfags because this is an anonymous image board.

you are retarded. shut up and go away retard
shut the fuck up
everybody likes me, all the people who follow me. theres nothing you can do about it

Kill yourself you dumb tripfag whore, you know you're lying to yourself so you can continue whoring yourself out without feeling bad about it. 'look back at my personal development' grow the fuck up and either stop using the trip or accept that you will be harassed you fucking skank

Stop being bothered by such comments. Dont try to reason with haters, it never works. Pay attention to those who are willing to actually discuss something. This place is toxic, you need to steel up your skin if you wanna stand out here.

how old are you? kinda sad if you're more than 16.

hahahahaha loser fuck you
reminds me of bongtard

what is wrong with you guys

i'm not lying to myself you ugly cretin. i'm not a whore, i'm just finding myself.
fuck you too. seriously. fuck you.

go away you freak. i never liked you. honestly i'm getting annoyed seeing your dumb name in every thread

oh this is a identityfag general now. see you guys later

How funny of the ugly skank calling others so. Finding yourself on r9k, how laughable you truly are. But I suppose all dripping holes like you are.

I haven't had friends, offline or online in years and have never had a girlfriend. You come here and talk about how much you love your bf. We are not the same. Fuck off, tripfag. Kys

you will never be as lonely as i'am. even with a boyfriend it all feels empty

You're a fucking moron and have no understanding of what it actually means to be lonely. Privileged shithead. This is why no one likes you

this is why you are incel, you need to get out of here.