Do fembots have white fever?

Do fembots have white fever?

Attached: 1643565234205.jpg (473x1024, 51.79K)

Whites rule the world, it's over.

Attached: 1641349776238.jpg (147x195, 24.16K)

#kyswhores

No, Jews rule the world. Whites are just more attractive than browns

You realize that Ashkanazi Jews have the highest percentahe of European admixture, out of all Jewish ethnicities, right? Not only do they have the highest European admixture, but they also have the highest average IQ. Coincidence?

I was referring to the Jews on Wall Street, but good to know

I wish I had Typhoid fever I am sick of this planet

>Do fembots have white fever?
Nope

Latina "Becky" here, all my bfs have been white

>Latina
>Becky

Get back in ur place spic whore you will never be a Becky

Actually she should hop on my dick instead

Actually, she should sit on my lap (nonsexually, just cuddling while watching a movie or something).

What's the point in having a brown gf if you're not having passionate colonizing sex with her?

Attached: 1644153046622.png (900x860, 489.77K)

i have latino fever

mexican girl here. yes, i basically only like white guys

Do you consider yourself white? My gf is a literal brown beaner with an illegal dad and was talking shit about whites once (my race) and I was like hey slow down and she started sulking and saying she was white so she could say it.

yes, everything about us is white except for our skin color, we are still white. ppl need to understand this.

Whitefag here. Grew up in southern California with lots of Mexican friends. Some ghetto, some white washed, some dark, some looked white. The one thing I can tell you they have in common is complete hatred of illegals. Their blood boils when they see illegals that perpetuate the stereotypes that they've been slapped with their whole life.

but nearly all of you guys are illegals. the """legal""" ones are anchor babies or girls that married americans. the vast majority of legal mexicans living in america are mexicans born and raised in mexico.

>literally a minority
>demographics collapsing
>Europe is filled with Arabs and America with blacks and mexicans
>Asians make everything
>indians are given top position in every company
Idk white bro

Attached: 1643480305443.jpg (640x360, 86.16K)

all of that and whites are still the head of the world. yikerinos.

Cope and kill yoirself. Whites rule the world and are at the top no matter how hard you cope. I dream of being white every day as a nigger

Sadly, yes I do

Sad because you find whites annoying or sad because you think you'll never get a white bf?

Probably because she sees it as shameful

What's the point of having a gf if she's not your best friend? Sex is much less important than watching a movie while cuddling.

You can cuddle a white girl
You can't colonize her

Those aren't whites, Tyrone.

Attached: 1596677022594.png (819x938, 690.24K)

Thank you, but I am already a stupid and unintelligent person, and I have no desire to make myself truly irredeemably retarded by adopting your colonization shit.