I wanna be the new egirl of r9k and have tons of beta orbiters <33 im act prtty shy irl but i'm a nice person once u...

i wanna be the new egirl of r9k and have tons of beta orbiters

Attached: tumblr_e50f5b00466c10bcd33aa9394d187482_36c0a43b_640.jpg (639x626, 71.86K)

>PUTTING RANDOM LETTERS AND NUMBERS IN YOUR NAME SO IT LOOKS LIKE A TRIPCODE
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM LAUGHING SO HARD
i thought i taught you how to do this in dms oh my fucking god this is hilarious

baka doesn't even know how to make a trip

the wren I know isnt a bitch quit larping

whoops thank god im pretty and not just a bimbo :(

NO IM NOT BEING MEAN I JUST TRIED TO TEACH HER HOW TO DO A SECURE TRIPCODE IM REALLY SORRY IF IT CAME OFF AS RUDE
im just very sleepy i acnt take the time to correct the way i speak but it genuinely is just funny ive never seen someone do that before

How did all you underage egirls find this board in the first place

you still in robot's server?

Here is attention juice WOOO OOO slurp it all hmm yes suck on the attention juice it's drippy it's slippy don't drown on the juice

i miss robot hes so nice but no. i genuinely want to check up on him but he probably sees me as a dramatic e-whore! the people in that server were very cool but i was upset when someone brought up my gender and proceeded to make the entire thing about it. id rather not impede genuine conversation with my gender

my server has oblong and a few others from robots place

id rather not invade other servers where im likely going to be seen as a nuisance
i stick to the one i have a high rank in and thats all, after what happened i dont want to bother people

yuno's?
my server doesnt care about that stuff but ok

i dont like associating with yuno im in miyos server rn we had a really long and cool conversation it was so fun

How about you troons get in your little gay discord and have your drama there?
Nobody cares who you are, nobody cares about you, nobody cares about what you want to say. This is what fag discords were made for, use them. The containment board is shitty enough without your e-drama.

I'm a gigantic faggot and suck millions of dicks

guuuyys how do i make the tripcode right?? :((
my HRT makes me very sleepy so i am bad with learning technology loll. so please explain it simply to me

You've been a nuisance tubby

i got it bitches

Congrats, what password did you use?

Ok I'll bite.

Post email and I'll reply

Attached: 1644447146719.jpg (400x400, 33.27K)

Kill yourself you tranny tripfags, go back to your cesspit discords and swallow each others cum

The only good thing coming out of these threads is getting all the latest tripcodes that needs to be filtered.

filtering is a cowards solution to ignore the problem in front of you rather than actively trying to fight against it for the betterment of the board as a whole

Attached: someguywithcum2.jpg (1080x1373, 1.23M)

idc idc idc idc idc idc idc idc heuhheuh

ok guys! my discord friendd has helped me get the tripcode working x

this is NOT me guys, please do not listen to fakers trying to steal my name

neck yourself you fucking whore

Problem is jannies are trannies and they don't clean up the cum-infested threads.
Thanks, troon, one more trip into the filter. Invite your friends in the thread as well.

Jannies have never been reliable, they can all dilate together in their cum jar esque discord for all I care. No, the only solution is to harass until they're off the platform.

Attached: someguywithcum3.jpg (1080x1373, 1.25M)

yess filter the larp pls and thnks

They thrive on the attention. Their lives are devoid of love due to trannies being hated even by their own parents for being failures, they quickly realize nobody wants them romantically, and the only avenue of any dopamine hit is e-whoring.

whats wrong w wanting attention lolz