Real robot hours will be on valentines Day night :s

Real robot hours will be on valentines Day night :s

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

Don't remind me, user. It's going to be a rough day :/

do people really take valentines day seriously?

Attached: 1641695410962.jpg (1280x720, 64.38K)

The fact that grocery/retail stores decorate their whole fucking store with Valentine's stuff and even with some products even printing the fucking holiday reminder on their merch then Id say it is indeed serious fucking business.

Attached: 1629687875600.jpg (450x450, 69.01K)

Be my valentine, Hotmail.

Arent you a tranny? Why aren't you making sure a robot isn't lonely on this day? You chad only?

>Be my valentine, Hotmail.
Nope. I'm wizard maxing
>Arent you a tranny?
no. Cis male on hrt
>Why aren't you making sure a robot isn't lonely on this day?
wizardmaxing
>You chad only?
both my e-ex where chads so no.

Isn't it funny how this world, or perhaps our lives actually matter so little that we do not get to experience any of its joys.

>wizard maxing
What?

It's cool that there are sales around Valentines day. I bought a lot of new clothes and saved 50 bucks

You get wizard power if you keep your v-card to 30. So yea, I want my power's :D

You don't have to do it alone. I'm a future wizard too.

I just had mine, sort of...
it ended with the longest hug I ever had from a girl...while she said I was a really nice guy.

It is the highest I can achieve, what many of us can achieve, and I am satisfied with it

Wizardmaxing gen when
I'm disappointed. You lost one of your h in the khhv. Ngmi

You're very feminine, maybe witchmax is more appropriate

>You're very feminine
I don't feel that way lol.
>maybe witchmax is more appropriate
I a male tho :s

>I'm disappointed. You lost one of your h in the khhv. Ngmi
Damn, I guess I have to turn in my khhv card, I keep trying to show it to get inside my local bakery, he just tells me to get the fuck out and get a real COVID card
I helped drive her to Wal-Mart and bought her groceries, and I also helped her pick out some clothes.
I got a hug at the end of it. Am I still a beta orbiter if I get a hug; can I be like a beta orbiter+ or something?

I have an Endoscopy scheduled on that day, so I get to be extra miserable.

I could have got you white monsters, chocolates, and a stuffy but you only want CHAD

>I don't feel that way
Yeah but you look like it. And you know it. Otherwise you would *never* post selfies on Any Forums.

I don't even know when valentines day is that's how much I do not care. Also can you stop tranny posting for one day it's cringe mr boomer boymoder.

Attached: 23623789269956.jpg (300x300, 16.43K)

Based tomokoposting fem(?)bot

No I am a young biological male fembots aren't real.

Attached: 1644302151253.jpg (556x606, 54.13K)

Women aren't real, I have checked, I have been to the outside world. Only women who exist are the ones you see on the internet; they are all deepfakes.

Is a woman real if she already has a boyfriend?

Think you misunderstand what I'm saying there are biological females on this board but there are no robot females it's simply impossible for them to exist.

Attached: 1640733575453.jpg (225x225, 6.83K)

>Is a woman real if she already has a boyfriend?
no, that is a whore, because she is already deflowered by the boyfriend.
As I said, women aren't real. There are obese disgusting creatures who call themselves "women", like those angry obese black "women" employees in the DMV, but don't believe them, they are just deluded trannies.

I have no idea and don't want to know it. But I hope it goes good.
>but you only want CHAD
I never date chad and never will...
>Yeah but you look like it.
nope
>And you know it. Otherwise you would *never* post selfies on Any Forums.
Never happened :s
So all you want is one day :D

>biological females
Doubt. Everyone who has been here has either a penis or have penis removed or part of penis removed (foreskin). There is no such thing as a biological female, it is all deepfake

>Never happened :s
Is that a challenge? Don't make me check the archives. I took down Scandi... You could be next.

It's a joke lol :s

>So all you want is one day :D
Actually no I'd prefer permanently it's not very cool pink pilling vulnerable anons. If your goal isn't to make them believe they are women then I couldn't care less really then cause femboy's are master race.

Attached: smug Tomoko.png (287x288, 88.48K)

>people simp for this brainlet subhuman even on Any Forums

Attached: 1627304004412.png (627x470, 108.91K)