Normal people can't even grasp how abnormal we are

whenever we vent, they come up with the same advice. The same things we have tried over and over. We have tried them all and have tried not trying as well. They genuinely think they're helping us, and I don't blame them.

For someone who for example became isolated temporarily for other reasons, like moving to a different town or spending months on a hospital bed, maybe they do benefit from "putting themselves out there", "taking care of their appearance", "being genuinely interested on other people and asking questions" and etc etc etc..

For us male autistic turbolosers, yes we have tried. Even the ones who "gave up" have a small burst of hope whenever they have to do something that involves other people. And every interaction reminds us how much of a joke we are. We are so far gone that absolutely nothing would change our situation.

Not even winning the lottery would buy us the affection we desperately crave while we rot every day and try to cope.
>b...but money can't buy love!! this is why you're an incel loser!
Yes, yes yes... I know, normie. You think we haven't gone over this a million times? You think we haven't thought about the reasons on why we suck and tried changing them?

We aren't losers because a single conviction we hold that might be wrong or because of a certain mindset you think you can grasp from our posts. We are losers because of a multitude of reasons that are absolutely impossible to change, based on our experience on trying to change and the feedback from others. Please, just let us vent while we rot and hope for death. We are not asking for help, we are just trying to alleviate our suffering. If you wanna help, pray that we all suddenly die. Preferably in a way that doesn't hurt others, and not involving suicide because of the religious beliefs of the majority of us Western losers.

Attached: 1644457363164.jpg (223x226, 11.08K)

Saved and copypasted for futurd use

nice. all that is left is to rot. good thing it resonated.

kill yourself doomer

Attached: livetucker (1).png (517x600, 202.23K)

Ever tried not giving a fuck and finding a hobby you could dedicate your life to? Your autistic, so the Bob Ross or magaka route could work.

>just get a hobby you want to dedicate all your waking hours to
Yeah easy to say normie, extremely difficult in practice. And after so many repetitions one does start to get tired of it all.

>extremely difficult in practice.
It's not. You just do it and relax. And find another hobby if you get bored. Anything can be a hobby if it betters you.

>uh oh looks like you got in over your head and destroyed your mental state trying to fix that thing
>uh oh looks like your garden is destroyed because you mismanaged one thing ever so slightly so go spend months to do it all over
>all the while people will mock you and act superior instead of helping you in any way and social anxiety will compound this tenfold

I can't just relax because it never meets my expectations. Even if I soar beyond the skill of a layman in whatever it is I cannot just appreciate it because all the painful grinding to get to that level. Every hobby is like this.

Fix your expectations.

I now actively expect everything to go to shit and the result is the same as when I was optimistic.

Make peace with things going to shit. It's not the end of world and its how discoveries are made.

All you faggots do is offer pointless fucking platitudes devoid of substance then pretend it means something. Just learn to love always feeling like shit and maybe one day things will magically get better. Good fucking advice shithead.

I'll be literal then. You are a fucking child in the body of an adult. All children become adults through flailing about until they recognize cause and effect. A hobby is the time to be a child without worrying about what some other nigger thinks. Things don't magically get better, you just build on a singular action repeatedly until you start to see the results accumulate, like putting coins in a jar.

>Things don't magically get better, you just build on a singular action repeatedly until you start to see the results accumulate, like putting coins in a jar.
It doesn't make me happy or make life feel fulfilling though so what is the point

Depending on what actions you choose, your life's gonna suck more or less in the same way its gonna be a gift more or less. Are you gonna see every thing as life giving you the finger, shit testing you, or presenting an opportunity?

Imagine being this person.
If I was you, I would literally become a mangaka and just indulge into my desires and draw the most degenerate hentai shit I would ever dream.
Thats literally the route you go for maximal escapism. I would become a mangaka and draw a hentai Isekai manga which is literally my own fantasy with everything I ever dreamt. Just neet or work part time and do Manga all the time. Its not that expensive to pay the bills. Like literally you just have a place to stay and some food. Its not much.
And bam all the other time you can pursue this project and draw what you want and people will read it even if you will not make much money from it lol.
Also there is no such thing as NO TALENT, no shit Sherlock - sure there are SOME people for whom it will be extremely hard. But the average person can master drawing with enough practice no problem. You will not be the best in the world, but you will be Good enough to draw anything you want which is good enough if your goal it to draw anything you want.

>how to have a better life???
>without doing anything about it of course
Fuck off, faggot. Play the hand dealt to you. Yes, some are worse than others. You're well aware of that yet actively ignores it. It's life. Try your luck or just get back to rotting.

Attached: 20220209_165338.jpg (623x490, 38.46K)

>It's not. You just do it and relax
I have OCD that causes me to obsess over this shit. It will torture me till the grave. Therapy doesn't help, I've tried it for years with different therapists. I wish I could turn it off.

You can let it control your life or try to tame it.

>try to tame it
How can I go about this?

Learn everything you can about OCD. The internet's at your finger tips.

Learn what you need to in order to start influencing the effects of OCD. Don't stick solely to 1 source or authority, just take things with a grain of salt until you see a information you can use.