Uh, wtf? she actually messaged me. yesterday I thought this match was gonna go nowhere

uh, wtf? she actually messaged me. yesterday I thought this match was gonna go nowhere.

Attached: 1638847785849.jpg (1080x2160, 250.38K)

She's caking the makeup on super hard and Supernatural is a trash show, but the fact that she has a decent face and isn't obese automatically makes her a 7/10. Watch out for that crystal necklace though. She might be one of those crazy gem girls. Try to respond with something that isn't completely autistic. Oh and remember that women aren't on dating apps to chat. They want a date. Don't do that cringe faggot shit where you text her for hours. Set up a date within your first 5 or so messages.

Attached: 1639721295821.png (600x682, 1.02M)

I actually tried that once and this one chick went "Woah, slow down slick, we just met".
It doesn't work for all women.

Solid advice, but also read the room, if you see that she is leaning more for a convo stretch the conversation a bit, A BIT, as the guy said, no where near one hour.

By the way it goes without saying but... a date is a date, some girls you need to prepare for the coitus, so again, read the room.

post screenshot of the convo. imo she is cuddling material

Jack was the worst thing to happen in Supernatural

>It doesn't work for all women
Fair enough. No single piece of advice works for every woman after all. Back when I was desperate enough to fuck dating app sluts, I found that women who wanted to "take things slow" were either going to waste your time or were insane.

Attached: 1613288303201.gif (220x305, 483.57K)

Supernatural was shit from the start.

Yeah, nobody here likes to hear this but women are unfortunately not all the exact same, and in fact, the ones who are less like the standard issue women to which most advice applies are the ones more worth dating.

HOWEVER I would say that you should always try to set up a date quickly. If she doesn't want to yet but does want to keep talking, you can keep talking to her if you like her. It's never going to run them off entirely if they're into you even a little, and you've established that you intend to actually meet up with her and not just chitty chat forever. So I would say attempting to set up a date pretty promptly is always a good idea.

True, that's why I suggested testing the waters reading the room, maybe she wants to take slower but it's not just wasting time, or maybe not, maybe she is just batshit crazy (I personally like some types of batshit crazy, so again read the room).

Attached: nic.jpg (960x640, 132.84K)

It was fine until Season 5 then it began to shit the bed, what really pissed me off was how underwhelming THE Darkness was in Season 11 she was definitely final boss material but they replaced her with the British Men of Jobbers who got replaced by the devil himself who got replaced by Schizo Michael who got replaced by literal God.

zero results on google and yandex reverse image search.
okay, phew, that's one thing cleared.

Attached: 1621527367253.jpg (3324x2062, 771.58K)

You just don't understand the big picture, this is one of those shows that drags on as much as possible, so this story doesn't really matter, I agree up to season 3 it was watchable, but I was younger than, definitely would not watch today.

Message her already you dipshit. Your chances of getting a reply decrease exponentially with each passing minute on dating apps. She could have already swiped on a superior male.

Attached: 1634503418622.gif (220x165, 274.36K)

You seriously think you will reverse image a regular person with a crude tool like that?

Attached: nicholas-cage-funny.gif (220x140, 361.99K)

Yes, it worked. I've caught a few bot accounts this way.

Solid rue advice right here.

What would you suggest, stalking sage?

Nothing, just answer the girl like the guys said, and book a first date, preferably a public place meet up or something, so if it's a psycho it won't show up, stop screwing around and answer her already.

Okay, I got lucky with this one.

Attached: 1627647824607.jpg (1080x2160, 249.16K)

Your first message is exceedingly boring. Improve on that later. Regardless, seal the deal by asking her on a date. We're all rooting for you, user.

Attached: 1604370392143.png (584x575, 241.81K)

We are all, every one of us, going to make it.