Friend sends me a link to 'e-girl' discord centre

>friend sends me a link to 'e-girl' discord centre
>everybody there is mentally ill, anime pfps, the lot
>mostly 15-20 year old boys and girls

after listening in on some of these calls and seeing how fucking weird and mentally ill alot of young people are I'm seriously thinking that the people that browse Any Forums aren't even that weird anymore.

Attached: nYHJIo6U_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8PjjxJ7v78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The absolute state of our society. On one end you have people like that. On the other are vapid instagram/tiktok freaks. Then you have normies who are basically office drones.
We need a total collapse.

>friend sends me a link to 'e-girl' discord centre
>everybody there is mentally ill, anime pfps, the lot
>mostly 15-20 year old boys and girls
thats literally 90% of Any Forumss userbase. they use discord and shitpost here then screenshot it and upload it back to the discord. the discord also regularly makes threads about those e-girls here.

>The absolute state of our society. On one end you have people like that. On the other are vapid instagram/tiktok freaks. Then you have normies who are basically office drones.
We need a total collapse.

where do we fall into the equation then?

stop shitposting about retarded shit and I'll stop shitposting about egirls lole

You, dear sir, are a faggot

Not to mention we live in a hyper sexualized society where no one can think outside of what feels good. Just look at videos and images curated to kids on tik tok and instagram

Not the guy you replied to but...
I think most people on Any Forums and a good amount of Any Forums users probably fit in the "outside observer" category. Many of us are NEETs, hermits, wageslaves, etc, so we contribute either nothing or the bare minimum to society, instead watching life from our computers. Society also affects us, but due to our role in it (or lack thereof) we do not typicalluy affect society in any significant capacity.

Holy shit you've got to be trolling there's no way you got a wife off of /areninekay/

This is completely wrong on so many levels. I am an user who tried joining Discord servers and the majority of Any Forums users in 2022 use Discord. You can kick, piss and scream all you want, but I have simply been apart of too many and seen the regulars to know that's not true. I have been kicked/banned from almost every single Discord server that these niggers make and every single time, it just turns into a social hierarchy where these pseudo-autists just pick and choose submissive traits to string along into their dogshit boring hentai servers where freethinking and jokes are prohibited. I fucking hate what Discord has done to the average user here.

Stop using the internet. Read clouds.

No, not from here. I met her off Any Forums.

if you think people on Any Forums are weird let me put that in to some perspect
>Any Forums
>everyone is anonymous and can say what he wants
>no nicknames, no registration no nothing
>you can even respond to yourself and agree with you to make it look like your opinion is valid

now imagine all of those in a non anonymous enviroment where people know your real name/nick name, your whole post history, basicly everything and you still are ok with it. i would be ashamed sometimes but they feel nothing

Attached: 1633334434056.jpg (640x578, 54.38K)

this user speaks the truth, pretty based

What the guck do you mean "submissive traits " and why are you in hentai servers

post server fag

>getting a wife out of Any Forums
I can believe Any Forums or here but that place is an absolute shithole

Attached: caleb_wut.png (1177x763, 111.44K)

My first stalker was from Any Forums, she sent me her titties... But she is way less hot than my wife. The best part about my wife is I met her completely by chance. She didn't identify herself as a woman at all until later, after we were already friends.

Attached: sketch-1624826129150.png (284x270, 84.4K)

how would you faggot get a stalker even, you dont matter

This is my taste. Look at it and tell me again how I wouldn't pick up bitches just by existing.

Attached: how_to_be_a_real_man.jpg (904x904, 388.95K)

that's just the subset of robots that would be dumb enough to join some tranny discord. of course they are insane.

and i think too, a lot of people come here, try joining a discord, see it's horrible, then just browse and dont join discords again.

we're just the spies in the house of love... youtube.com/watch?v=k8PjjxJ7v78