How were YOU treated by your peers in school?

how were YOU treated by your peers in school?

Attached: BOOM.jpg (320x240, 14.12K)

Good enough to not want to shoot places up, unlike you socially inept queers.

I got along fine with people until highschool. Once I started highschool, I was either treated with disdain or ignored completely.

Either ignored or used as a jester

Fine. I was the weird silent kid but maybe because I was tall everyone was nice to me.
Some of my teachers were some mean, vindictive fuckers though.

Same I
Could just tell some teacher had something against me and have no idea why they did. I was tall quiet guy too lol

Oh I forgot about one exception. There was this stinky black kid in homeroom in the 9th grade who tried to get in a fight with me for basically no reason. I didn't count him because everybody hated him and I think he might have been retarded

Bullied. It reached the point of torture. I don't know if it's really the cause of everything shit right now. But i forgot everything, I don't hold anything against them.

Badly at the beginning, then in highschool I became a loner and no one ever spoke to me, goodly or badly despite my friends. It was one of the best things I've ever done to myself.

i had glasses and a bad hairdo which kept me from girls up until freshman year when i got contacts and joined football, i was really bad at it tho but i got alot of sexual attention but i couldnt do anything about it becuase i was shy but being in football at least put me in a semi limelight but i was bad at it so i would sit at the popular table in lunch but i would be too shy to talk and i would get roasted and never hung out with people but the girls looking at me was really fun even though i never fucked any of them because the popular dudes would always mention how their crushes/gfs thought i was cute

decently well. i had a friend group in elementary but then i moved and then i was just the quiet tall kid with 2 friends

most of my teachers were nice except my history teachers, who were consistently the most boring people i've ever known

Am I the only one that is going to be honest ITT?

I was a loser loner; I was extremely shy and no one wanted to sit with me. There were a few brief occasions where I was "accepted" or allowed to sit with a group but I was never part of that group. They would never invite me to their houses or spend time out of school with me.

Also, like this person I was bullied. It is probably why I retreat from the world and spend my time on R9K instead of developing myself.

Treated like a lolcow and even the girls (who were like vultures) would pick on me. HS sucked and made me realize I dislike female behavior where even women who show interest to me give me disgust. Wish I was gay desu.

Attached: 1617402467813.jpg (554x554, 61.82K)

Eric harris is such a hero

He was a subhuman cutfag with a mutilated dick who would have never been capable of pleasing any women. Cope lmao

Daily reminder that anyone who idolizes Eric and Dylan is a coping jewdick. Even if a woman was willing to go near them they would not actually be having sex due to their desensitized, dried up, mutilated dicks.

See pic related for their autopsy, contains proof of their mutilation. Both were kike slaves, Dylan was a literal kike who was non-coincidentally born on 9/11.

Attached: Eric and Dylan autopsy.jpg (2160x1558, 811.81K)

Self bump because I'm tired of people ignoring this fact and posting about those subhuman faggots on here like they were anything other than cutfags.

mostly fine. i was pretty far from popular but bullying towards me was pretty rare. only example i can think of was in middle school some dude made a comment about wanting to fuck me from behind because i had long hair

Ignored, which was fine by me, I have no regrets

No he fucking wasn't. He was a mere cutfag.

This group of girls bothered me for a little bit
>Talked about me everyday infront of me
>Put her ass in my face
>Group of them freaked out when they saw me like i had killed someone or something
>Same group drove past me slowly laughing

Didn't they lean into a classmates face call him a nigger and then blow his brains out with a shot gun? Kek