WELCOME TO DA FRIENDZONE

WELCOME TO DA FRIENDZONE

Attached: IMG_0176.png (1170x449, 50.78K)

what else is she supposed to do

entered the friendzone but found only enemies

That smiley face really hammers it in at the end.

You could turn this into an opportunity by accepting. Imagine the prank calls or social experiments you could test the waters with. You have a verbal pass to act like an autist around her to test her patience.

Attached: 86db750ff54cde721f2abd524f2ef1ca1f2443ca47c08b8aacb5939766323d25.jpg (900x669, 201.64K)

>no thanks. I'm not looking for friendship in this relationship. Thank you for being honest and best of luck!

Attached: 1637281027795.png (395x388, 322.45K)

>you can orbit me instead

Send her the dick pic user, you need to reverse the power dynamic ASAP

>no thanks, I'm getting fucked by someone better than you. You can still give me attention though.
lmao

Attached: 1625431501116.png (897x910, 1.59M)

Shit like this is why you're supposed to figure out if she is single BEFORE you ask her out. At least you had the confidence to try, my friend.

Attached: 1609882902168.gif (350x248, 1.5M)

>>no thanks, I'm getting fucked by someone better than you. You can still give me attention though.

I think the real damage that has been done to the social fabric by the blackpill is that pretty much all polite phraseology has been destroyed because now everyone who hears it instantly translates it into its "true" meaning, which is almost always the most savagely insulting formulation possible. It's like we have Star Trek universal translators for that shit.

Like this girl TRIES to be polite and kind, but there is no one left anywhere within the internet's reach that hears or reads this as polite and kind. We all just instantly and involuntary hear it the way this user does.

But the problem is that the polite and evasive way of expressing things was invented for a reason. When you take it away, we are all going to hate each other.

ouch nigga

>leave on seen
>delete conversation
>forget about it
>ignore if she goes hysterical because she's not getting the attention she's expecting (she's a woman afterall)

Why don't you just enjoy having someone to talk to and be friends with?

I just immediately give up and move on. There's no point sticking around when you get that kind of response.

The friendzone is not permanent.
Once you get there you know the ghost zone is imminent

How do I ask out a girl for a date over text? There's a girl I want to ask out but we don't see each other often enough to do it in person

Attached: suika.gif (500x340, 1016.22K)

Because it's a knife to the heart every time you talk to her from then on

It sucks, but don't cuck yourself by simping for some woman that's already taken. Just don't reply at all and try your luck with a different girl.

Imagine being lucky enough that she still wants to befriend you instead of telling you to go away entirely. Some of us don't even get that much.

>don't cuck yourself by simping for some woman that's already taken
You're the one who's cucking himself. There is no such thing as a "taken" girl.