Do females realize that most Chads in metropolitan areas like NYC have fucked trannies and twinks before...

Do females realize that most Chads in metropolitan areas like NYC have fucked trannies and twinks before? Many actively fuck both on the DL just for a change of pace because all the pussy gets a little mundane.

Attached: 07156C56-8F1B-48FF-A88E-82D7B3A98961.jpg (1021x1280, 274.56K)

As long as he washes his dick idgaf

wash deez nuts lmfao

Attached: filters_quality(70).jpg (396x594, 50.81K)

No, you're projecting because you're a faggot. Most people who want to fuck male anus or suck tranny dick are a small minority of very vocal queers. Most men don't have that desire.

women love chad even when he regularly beats the shit out of them and cheats on them
hell he could even be a child molester and hed still get a pass
surely fucking a tranny or a guy isnt too big of a deal

Thats why I decided to only go for virgins.

Not even. The DL is a real thing in places with a huge LGBT community.

I know some gigachads IRL that have sex so much that they actually get bored with women (they can open a dating app and within literally 10 minutes have a random girl coming over to fuck) and they fuck trannies to change things up

Dude, if you are straight you don't want to suck tranny dick or fuck male ass. These men are bisexual, they were never straight. No amount of boredom turns you bi.

Gay men also don't suddenly crave pussy because they had too much gay sex.

>Dude, if you are straight you don't want to suck tranny dick or fuck male ass

blah blah blah blah, sexuality is not black and white

It's called bisexuality, faggot. If you want to have sex with male bodies you're not straight.

Sure, call them bi. Theyre still telling everyone else theyre straight and only their male cumdumps are the wiser.

>No amount of boredom turns you bi
how do you know that? do you fuck hundreds of women a year?

Do you see gay men, who have even more sex than straight chads, and a crazy hook-up culture suddenly turn bi? Ever heard of that? Gay men getting bored of dick and craving pussy?

It's almost as if sexuality isn't a choice and doesn't randomly change because you are bored.

>loneliness gets a hold of me
>set up grindr acc
>absolutely repulsed by what im seeing
>dudes sending me pics of their hairy ass
>no pic trannies messaging and double texting me i can only imagine the horror that is on the other side.
yeah no. it's impossible to turn oneself gay.

I actually have known predominantly gay men who fucked women. One was actually married once and had two sons before his wife somehow discovered that he likes fucking teenage boys and divorced him.

Where do you get the idea they dont exist?

That's called a beard. Gay men have sex with women to have a family and maintain social status. They don't go from identifying as exclusively gay and sucking 1000 dicks to craving pussy (for sexual thrill, not because of societies expectations) for fun.

The dude was still fucking women after the divorce. You only see dedication to cock with bottoms, not tops. It should be obvious why.

Then he wasn't gay. If he had sex with women as well he was just a bifag.

Seems like most people who have lots of sex are actually bi. Not the point of this thread though. The point is Chads are often bi because they fuck trannies on the DL.

Okay, post proof that straight Chads statistically are often bisexual and want sex with men.