existing

there is no purpose
you didn't exist for 13 billions years and won't exist for another 100 billions
stop thinking you have any inherent value
you are nothing
everyone is nothing
just live with it

>cringe nihilistic pill

All of those cons of not having sex are gone the moment you stop wanting to have sex.

I wouldn't worry about anything in that pic
Eventually it all fades and even the physical pain becomes meaningless background information
Nothing really matters and you caring about anything is just a distraction from that fact
The only reason you want attention from the opposite sex is because your genes want to be passed on
But who really cares about continuing the species in this day and age

Doing well in my career, looking good, broadening my skills, setting up an online business to bring more money in, banging fat girls.

Here's the original. lmao

Attached: 1619123014008.png (1333x1000, 31.6K)

I collapsed like a house of cards and haven't recovered recently.
I just live, waste oxygen, and hope for a blood clot to wipe me out.

am invisible up in the tree leaves
Filling my little life with it's meaning,2
I am weaving my thin thread of silk.
There's great many so close to each other,
One is silkworm and so is another,
All are weaving their own threads of silk.

All the seas drop by drop were completed with water,
And grits may concrete into boulder,
All eternity is longer than that.
I need only contribute a very small fee,
For my short single life to weave
The only beautiful silk thread.

Attached: nVHj3b-OZZE.jpg (900x1175, 344.48K)

complete analysis of the world around me. i have little interest in anything beyond observation. i don't even care to provide myself with the basic necessities in order to survive.

Fucking same
I don't think I ever cared about anything and all the things I might have are gone now

Just go to the gym instead.

>What is your life purpose?
Making fun of incels on the internet.

Attached: 1602639207962.jpg (1920x1080, 116.55K)

approaching the pinnacle of human achievement in a few areas while dedicating myself to learning as much as possible about as many things as possible.

Being nihilistic goes hand in hand with being realistic

>nihilism
>realistic
Nihilism is just a feeling you have. The "philosophy" is just dogma that reinforces your belief. The real world is too expansive and vast to encompass one person's attitude towards it.

I don't know. I never wanted anything.
My dad had a nice house with a small garden and orchard, there was a lake nearby and it was a small town with lots of nature around it. The house was built by his grandparents.
I spent most of my time running around outside, swimming, looking at animals or just sitting by the lake watching ducks go by. There was no stress or anxiety, just summer and ice cream forever.

Then my dad lost the house and we had to go live in Generic Shit City (tm).
I hated the environment, the other people and their shitty kids they produced and sent to school with me. So when I was 14 it all started, I just took my ps1 and barricaded myself in my room.
Now I'm almost 30 and I still dream about regularly, it occupies my thoughts almost daily. Sometimes I drive by our old house like some crazy stalker, one time I even put a small letter in the mailbox telling them if they ever wanna sell it again to call or text me first.

If I ever find out they just sold it to some rando without contacting me and now it's blocked for another 20 years I don't know what might happen.
Then again, it's not like I will ever have the money to BUY A HOUSE in 2022. My great-grandfather built it...
And even if I somehow got it, it's not the same house. They renovated. The just cut down the garden and put a fucking garage on it, the rest of the greenery around it is gone too.
It will be stained from foreign occupation. My old home is gone, just gone forever.

Make the world less shitty everyday by not being an asshole.
And believe me, it takes effort.

And people tell us that we don't need it.

Don't worry. After we make videogames and society even more feminist you'll finally have a purpose as a virginal male

i want to create fiction
i believe after i die when i go to the void of nothing my consciousness will remain
in the absence of anything physical my thoughts will be all that exists and will thus become the entirety of my reality
i want to make sure i already have some good ideas for what to make my reality when i get to