Why is being a manlet so fucking horrible? Literally no guy is my height...

Why is being a manlet so fucking horrible? Literally no guy is my height, other guys who complain about being short are like 5'10 or 5'11, and I feel like punching their face. How am I supposed to keep my sanity?

Attached: 13476-ed.jpg (859x1200, 94.05K)

That's a real photo kek?

Cavil is 6ft 1 he is not a Manley

I know that, but the image represents my frustration, because I look like that next to most women

The female vagina:
LE MANLET IS LE SMALL THUS LE WEAK THUS LE BAD ME MAKE THE BODY ME ATTACH TO DRIVE MANLET TO SUICIDE ONLY TALL MAN REAL MAN MANLET NO REAL MAN *monkey sounds*

Well you see, no one cares if you keep your sanity or not, in fact there are people who are paid to medicate you and keep you in a padded room, or if you live in a barbaric country you will just be thrown on the street with other crazies

> How am I supposed to keep my sanity?
honestly? stay out of psyche ward or jail, if you're not legally insane you have a huge advantage, there's being hsort then there's being short + a bunch of other things yet somehow the tism getsem but even that is just like a spyop to undermine you

society loves to make villains out of manlets

Attached: saint bagelcel.png (598x1080, 582.51K)

I don't know what I can say, it's rough out there.

Attached: 1643993386415.jpg (322x326, 28.93K)

he is /ourguy/, we just didn't see it.

> How am I supposed to keep my sanity?
Not visiting a website where people obsess over height, hairline, mogging, virginity etc. would be start. You do realise this website has intensified to an unhealthy level any insecurities you might have previously had, right? There is no way you would be as bad as you are had you never found this place

I'm still viewed as subhuman everywhere I go, I can't escape the mogging

>filename
hearty kek

Attached: 1641745806143.jpg (573x609, 46.23K)

You literally aren't. Go outside, stop thinking that everyone is staring at you and judging you. Look up, get your eyes off the floor, and notice NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR HEIGHT. You literally are just another NPC to everyone, just like everyone is who doesn't know each other. NO. HUMAN. ON. EARTH. Has the fucking time to care about your fucking HEIGHT of all things. Recognize insecurity is the basis of narcissism and get over yourself. Work on things you can work on, just like everyone else. People can't change their height, hairline, bone structure, but you don't see that stop men from conquering the world. Cast your worth in what you do, not what you "are".

They might not care but the moment you try to enter their social circle they will dehumanize you. It happens every time

I will change my height, hairline, and bone structure because I am narcissistic and better than other people

can't punch my 5'9 face if you can't fuckin reach it shitter

Dude debicki is like 6ft7.

>Recognize insecurity is the basis of narcissism and get over yourself
I love when normies come in here and call us narcissists because we don't like how we look lol

I will uppercut you faggot and I will do the same to every normie for making my life completely miserable.

I don't even care that I'm "short" it just annoys me that women who claim to hate short guys are always the kind who post shit like "Be kind your words hurt". Fuck I hate hypocrites

Attached: 1644082159104.webm (406x720, 1.58M)