Kidd Bandit

Kidd Bandit

Attached: kidd bandit.jpg (1807x867, 206.87K)

I heard RockSuperstar KidKaos busted this man's bussy wide open as a rib and shoot turned this mark into a homo

Kiddnapper

ngl I would let kidd bandit get a taste o' the ol Dark Knight if you know what I'm saying.

I can't wait for Tiny to completely kwab his company when he hires Kidd Groomer.

I want to choke him to death

I don't know who this is but she's pretty hot. I love that alt-goth look. It makes my cock hard as diamonds. Does she work the mudshow circuit?

Kidd Bandit is a male and nothing will ever change this. Trannies don’t belong in professional wrestling and that’s a shoot.

I'm afraid I have some bad news...

>"Trannies aren't allowed"
>In a fucking circus sideshow act
You are in the wrong place.
This industry is literally exactly where trannies belong.

I don't mind Bandit but I find their personality insufferable. The 100% have a bad victim complex instead of just focusing on being cool.

This simp lost $4000 helping the wrestlers that TransGraps carnied and still tried to give him the benefit of the doubt afterwards. KWAB.

Attached: 1659931154627413.png (902x900, 320.2K)

I want to smell the inside of those boots after one of her matches.

you'd puke to death

More like cum to death.

need to see kidd bandit vs rico strong

I wanna obliterate that boypussy.

That's a mentally ill man user....

You think he doesn't know that?

Catch monkeypox faggot

This board just caught monkeypox from your post. Now take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue.

Hard to catch something that isn't real

Attached: x3gen6wnbof91.jpg (640x772, 32.73K)

This dude Looks Like He Smells Like Kimchi & Boiled Cabbage

Attached: closeup-portrait-sick-young-woman-to-throw-up-vomit-white-background-73632909.jpg (1300x1390, 104.27K)