Women are nice to each other

>women are nice to each other
>m-muh sisterhood

Top fucking lel

twitter.com/Networkinvegas/status/1489654175570874368

Attached: aaa3.jpg (338x507, 12.67K)

everyone hates women especially older women hating younger women (25 vs 18)

this is why female teachers... hell females in general, are fucking worthless.

If I were teaching that class I would have grabbed the bitch and dragged her away whether she liked it or not.

The moment a child stands up in my class i am already locked on to their movements... "stop stop... get off of her... somebody helllp." (all said in a lackadaisical voice like you just woke up from a fucking nap)

the teacher is the one that deserves the beating.

Jesus fucking christ hitting someone like that on the bag of the head can kill them

I like the responds.
> "EHH WHY NOBODY STOPPED IT ? WHATS WHRONG WITH THOSE KIDS." Fucking normies are so delusional they think other people care about your well being and are willing to risk their safety to help you, I fucking hate normal niggers so much.

Why are people such bugmen? Literally no one expect that girl tried to stop her.

Foids dont think rationally they dont fully understand what their violence can do thats why they think a guy being whacked in the head by a frying pan is le funny not brain damage.

Oh no the white knight is here!!
(She won't fuck you, Nigel)

Everyone knows that teacher was probably provoked like hell but 99.9999% of any dialogue about it on the social medias is people calling for her to be fired and arrested. I really hope a giant asteroid smacks our pitiful planet into oblivion

School is literally child prison kek. Soys will try to debate this.

Girls are weak so their fighting is like two babies brawling it out its adorable and pathetic, men are strong so their fighting is actually dangerous.

They don't have to since they can never be held accountable for their actions.

Reminds me of that one boxer Prichard Colon, dude is pretty much a vegetable now because of the hits he took to the back of his head.

I'm 99.9999% sure thaz was not the teacher hitong her but another student.

Yeah I realised that now my bad, but what makes you give someone a beating like that? My bet is she was bullied and this is her when she finally snapped

female on female bullying is the hottest thing ever and it's probably the most common reason women become lesbians. Whoever abuses them, gets them for life. This bitch is probably shlicking it to blacked lesbian femdom to this day.

Attached: 1644271964636.webm (500x500, 1.85M)

>Foids don't understand what their violence can do

This exactly. You raise a generation of women to believe that they are little princesses and can literally do no harm. Women don't do the things men do at a young age like roughhouse, wrestle, fight over stupid shit, etc. Even non-violent stuff like lifting heavy objects puts your muscle power into perspective. My dad often tells a story about how he was drunk in his early 20s fighting with a friend of his at a party and accidentally put him through a wall. Like, just clowning around and roughhousing smashed this dude through two layers of gypsum board and several feet into another room.

Thus, they never have a benchmark for what their physical strength can do. That woman doing the punching has never been punched before in her life, most likely. She wouldn't be able to fathom being on the other end of the attack. She has almost 100% never been punched in the back of the head. I don't even know what the solution is, I just know that I hate women.

Also this.

It's not that everyone doesn't care, it's the bystander effect plus the consequences that come from putting your hands on a female minor in any way.

Have you ever been punched by a female? Girls aren't automatically weak because they're girls, most of them simply don't know how to use their strength and they don't value it anyway. My fifteen year old sister once punched me in the arm on a dare and it hurt worse than some punches I've received from grown men. Granted, she plays softball, but to my point: she has upper body strength and knows how to use it.

Attached: 1639704563535.jpg (1125x1402, 1.39M)

Idk I'm more inclined to believe that's not the case simply cause I think that rarely happens outside of fantasies. Usually physically stronger people bully weaker people. If it really was a snapping situation I'd be all for her though, killing your bully is based.

Shit like this has always happened in schools
The only difference now is that there are no male teachers to stop fighting because females scared them out of the industry, and all fights are now recorded on camera.

Putting someone through an american cardboard wall is not impressive you fucking mutt.

>white woman beating a spic
>in a 70% spic school
>no spic jumps in

Spic here, that bitch taking the beating is so abhorrent, that no fellow latino helped her. Probability states that the cunt had it coming and the rest of the class perceived that action as a community service.

the teacher not caring adds force to my argument, the teacher probably wished she could beat the cunt herself, but watching her lack of effort intervening, you just KNOW she wanted it to continue.

Do you even understand teenage foids? No, this isn't it. They don't bully each other like men do physically, it's more of a psychological torture kind of thing with no clear bully in sight. Horrible but true. More likely they both want the same Chad or somebody said somebody said or blah blah.

Have you ever seen or broken one? It's definitely not "impressive" but my point is there was enough force that this dude flew into the other room. It's supposed to be a funny drunk story, not an impressive one. My point was that most people are not aware of the amount of force they can really exert if they try. Picking up a ~200lb person and tossing them several feet + through a wall isn't something I think most people think they could do, but more than likely they probably could if they really used all of their strength(and had lowered inhibitions, whether through anger or alcohol).

Attached: 1637143513024.jpg (1200x1200, 197.98K)