Would I fuck up my life doing this?

I'm not very ambitious. I don't really care about making 6 figures, living in a mansion and I most definitely don't ever want to get married and have kids.

I wouldn't mind just working a simple wagecuck job at a grocery store that will give me enough money to be able to afford an apartment in the shittier part of town and some copes like a gym membership, vidya etc. I'd probably learn some coding in my free time so maybe one day I could make money off that too (it's what i'm doing in college right now).

I also hate living with my parents. I'm sick of them. I hate them. I can't imagine living with them for another 4 years while I go to college. I just want to start over, i'd stop talking to all the people I know, move out somewhere and live on my own, finally feel like an adult etc.

Is wagecucking at a grocery store really that bad? I did it for a year and it's mainly stacking shelves and cleaning around. It was a big store I worked at though and it'd be much easier in a smaller one probably.

Attached: joe.jpg (980x980, 120.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Carlow-Ireland
rent.ie/houses-to-let/Larkfield-Carlow-Town-Co-Carlow/7801136/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grocery store cucking is not that bad. it's very boring, but it's a lot less stressful than most boring entry-level unskilled work. if you live in america, you probably wouldn't be able to afford rent making so little unless you live with roommates, let alone have extra left over for extraneous purchases. it might be possible if you find a nice chain store in a higher-end area for a higher wage (nicer chains pay in the 15-17 range, compared to 10 or so for the standard) that is close enough to a lower-end area you could commute from

thanks for the reply. I live in Europe (Ireland). Outside of Dublin I see apartments that cost less than 1,000 euro to live in.
But lets just say if I lived in an apartment that costs 1,000 per month and i'd work a slightly above min wage job, i'd have around 800 euro for everything else, including food and bills. Would that be enough?

If you don't want a family then do a good paying job for ten years then move to western Europe. A yealry salary in the US or the EU is worth 5 years of work in Belarus or Russia.

Buy some real estate there for cheap and live of the rent coming in, or bet on your inheritance.

I am in western Europe.

sdfjidjf

I meant eastern europe my potatonigger.
Go buy a Villa in Kazakhstan for 30.000, it's not that hard to make it if you are not attached to your country.
It's a jews world after all

Not sure I could get a good paying job with no experience desu.

Physical jobs pay well, something like carpentry, plumbing or construction. A garbageman earns well too.
Remember, you don't have to do the job for more than a decade, seeing that the living costs in the east are so much lower.

So look for challenging jobs that pay well with little to no time spend on educating you. Save 80% of your income and buy gold with it, do that until 2033, sell your gold and move to Georgia or something.
It's what I will do once my parents croak

numbeo is a good resource for areas you're not familiar with. i do know a little about the dublin area as i have some connections to merck - there's a plant site in carlow, about an hour from dublin.
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Carlow-Ireland
you can also use local listing sites to get a good idea of the rent situation beyond averages. in carlow in particular, there aren't many average places for rent - there's a lot of cheap apartments and nicer homes. if you're willing to live a cheap apartment (someplace like rent.ie/houses-to-let/Larkfield-Carlow-Town-Co-Carlow/7801136/ ), it seems like you'd be a good situation relative to the average income in the area (1750 euro monthly, which seems to be around what you expect to make). you could also go for one of those nicer 1000/month rental houses, but it might make money tight.
keep in mind that social insurance payments are based on how much money you paid into the system while working - you probably won't be able to get by on a state pension after putting in this level of income, if you intend to live that long. it's prudent to save a little to supplement that, which is probably why people in your income rage are going for those cheap apartments even if they could get by in the rental houses.

Thanks very much, user. I'd rather live in a shittier apartment and save money. I don't really care as long as I have a roof over my head.

>Is wagecucking at a grocery store really that bad?
Yes, this entire lifestyle will get old real quick, OP. In a few years, you'll want to blow your brains out because your days will have only consisted of (1) working a braindead job, (2) going to the gym, and (3) playing vidya/scrolling on the internet, and will continue to be like that indefinitely. There will be no end in sight. No milestones to look forward to. Don't do it, OP.

What else is there if I finished college and got a good career? it'd only mean that i'd have more money but I doubt my lifestyle would change much, in fact i'd probably be busier with a good job.

With a good career, at least your stimulating your brain daily rather than doing the same mindless shit. You'll even get the nice feeling of having created something, based on what your interests seem to be.

well if I learn coding like i'm doing in college right now, I could make stuff that way outside of work.

But why not just make a living out of it and skip the wagecuckery at a grocery store?

because that would require 4 years of college and i'm in my first year now. I don't want to live with my parents and even though I enjoy it, I don't like going to college desu. I want to do it in my own time and make money and live alone at the same time.

You might not care much about money now but once you're running low of it, you'll appreciate them.
I used to be like you, only wanted to enjoy myself and don't care about money.
Then I start working and I realize work makes me depressed as fuck. I can't do what I want. Shitty people keep bossing me around. All the sitting at work ruin my health, give me anxiety.
I can't imagine working this job for 20 years.
I want to save up enough money and invest it to achieve financial independent before I reach 35 yo.

I just started watching the second season of "You" and felt bad that I'm still not American. I know an extroverted small celeb Chad and even he could stay in the US only through marriage.

And imagine what if you don't have anyone to care for you when you can no longer do housework on your own? What if you get into an accident? A disease? Life is a minefield that you can lose your lifesaving through one mishap.

idc, i'd rather live how I want when i'm young than sacrificing my happiness now so my shit years can be slightly less shit.

I'd blow my brains out if I had to live with some aging woman that i'm supposed to love and annoying children. Not what I want. I'm happy being a loner.

how old are you? in my mid 20s for me there was a moment when i seriously realized that i wasted my life. most of it comes from me feeling like i didn't do enough with my youth

>Is wagecucking at a grocery store really that bad?
i make 6 figures coding and day to day this job is easier than most minimum wage jobs

>I also hate living with my parents.
if they charge you rent then this is understandable
however, having to pay your own bills completely changes your worldview
i have pretty much no ambitions in life either, but i feel like not having ambitions is a luxury

then wageslaving can wait can't it?

>how old are you? in my mid 20s for me there was a moment when i seriously realized that i wasted my life. most of it comes from me feeling like i didn't do enough with my youth

I'm 21 in April. Most of my regrets come from me being an autistic asperger retard when girls approached me.

>i make 6 figures coding and day to day this job is easier than most minimum wage jobs

Do you consider yourself high IQ? Idk if i'm lazy or stupid or both, but I don't really like being in college.

>I'm 21 in April. Most of my regrets come from me being an autistic asperger retard when girls approached me.
it's your first year in uni? what have you been doing so far? or is your cunt's system different
>Do you consider yourself high IQ?
there's more to aptitude than IQ. work ethic, luck, interests. if you measure all the qualities required for success i think i'm relatively average

the only difference between a coding job and a retail job is that i don't feel as stressed out about money. not caring about money or ambitions is a luxury that only people who aren't 3 paychecks away from starving can afford.