Damn, she's right bros. We're undateable garbage. We young men need to do better

Damn, she's right bros. We're undateable garbage. We young men need to do better.

Attached: 1555419780911.png (1080x2160, 654.05K)

If Chad was into Star Wars she would binge watch every movie just to have something relevant to say to him. Same reason why girls are suddenly into gaming.

They were made undateable by sexually liberated women who'd rather 10 of them share 1 chad because society doesn't object to promiscuity anymore, so the leftover men became unproductive and instead do soi shit all day and now stupid holes think the soi shit is acfueto blame

Truth.

>acfueto
*actually
Stupid phone keyboard

It's that simple. This is always the correct answer. What we're seeing here is nothing more than the failo effect. Chad can watch cuties and he would be hailed a hero for his unusual and daring taste in movies. Don't ever try to please women, you will never succeed, this is a rigged game.

If only he was good looking, am I right bros

You are, without a doubt.

Original desu desu

You anons need to realize how emotional and fickle women are. Being really into Star Wars etc. is seen as childish and therefore associated with weakness. That's why women hate those things, it's not complicated.

Attached: feels18.png (444x414, 175.63K)

Fuck me we can't wear cargo shorts now? Can we have ANY fun? Meanwhile also women:
>DONTSLUT SHAME MY CLOTHES!

Attached: hb-21-legion-cargo-short-black-front-10002286.jpg (1382x1766, 174.67K)

They don't, the guy is judged purely because of his beta male looks. Show me an example of women criticizing attractive males for having nerdy hobbies.

Fuck you retards always pretend like only looks matter. Chad plays by different rules, we all know this. Instead of being obsessed with Chad think about an average or ugly guy. An average guy with a manly hobby is going to be way more attractive to girls than an average guy who is obsessed with capeshit.

Attached: feels1.jpg (724x724, 74.13K)

If you can't like what you like to get a chance to slave your life away for some low tier cunt, then you should kill yourself instead, it's way faster and less painful.

that crying star wars guy is married though...

You don't get it nigger, the problem is you, not your hobby. It was just a talking point to dig into an unattractive male.

And anyway, if you live your life and shape your tastes to please women, you have already lost.

>we

speak for your self faggot, the bitch is right, liking star wars and capeshit is cringe as fuck

>implying I like capeshit
Idk user are you obsessed with capeshit? I didn't really consider that as a possibility.
I'm not saying live your life to please women. I'm saying that more than looks matters. Women like strong guys. When they see some sperg obsessed with capeshit, obviously they will be turned off by this childish behavior. Both his looks and childish hobby are turn offs for them. It's not complicated, but it's not as simple as only looks matter. You guys are just so fixated on looks you can't see that even though it's the most important thing, other stuff matters too like your personality and status/job.

Attached: 20.png (625x626, 15.86K)

>Chad plays by different rules, we all know this. Instead of being obsessed with Chad think about an average or ugly guy.
this, chads are less than 1% of the population, they are statistically irrelevant in these discussions.

Beside the point, she could have mentioned any other activity if she used an unattractive male as a figurehead to make a point. Even programming or welding can be made to look ridiculous if it's done by an unattractive male

Fucking hell, learn to take things with a pinch of salt. You can't live life, constantly on the lookout for things to validate your weird worldview. And then inevitably the next post down is about how Chad has to do nothing but exist and blah blah blah.

You know whining like a fucking bitch all the time, and living a life made of excuses, is not considered attractive by anyone? Men, women, and online strangers. Here you are, making each other worse, with the grand purpose of what?

Meanwhile the entire world goes round, living their lives, figuring out how to talk to each other like it's not some mission to cross a desert or climb a mountain. They just chill out and get to know each other, and it's fine for them. They're not pissed-off and whiny. I mentioned people don't like that, right?

>Don't ever try to please women

Correct. Don't do stuff just cos you think she'll like it. That's slavish. Be... yourself. But not a sperg. Difficult if you ARE a sperg, but you can work on it. Value yourself, value your time and your effort, don't throw away any plans you had, just to spend 5 minutes holding some girl's shopping or something, bored rigid. You have to value yourself, and when they see that, they'll follow the example.

Not saying that's gonna work 100% of the time, I am saying that the wrong attitude WILL fail 100% of the time.

comic book nerds always existed though
superhero movies don't do damage to anyone. it's just a harmless time sink. if you're watching them multiple times daily then yes maybe it's an issue

I don't like capeshit and wasn't implying that you like it, but i don't like being slave to a cunt either, in fact, i hate that.

This, bringing up chad is disingenuous because anyone will put up with bullshit to fuck someone they're attracted to. The less attractive the person, the less reason to pretend.

Wait wtf
Since when cargo shorts make you undateable? Is that an american thing?

but i dont watch star wars or any sci fi
who /drama/ chad here