How gross, slutty, or degenerate of a past would you forgive for a girl if she truly...

How gross, slutty, or degenerate of a past would you forgive for a girl if she truly, 100% loved you now and going forward? Is anything excusable? And has anyone here had a GF with a bad past? How did you cope with it

Attached: yui.png (580x600, 331.96K)

>if she truly, 100% loved you now and going forward?
Would forgive all of it.
But this kind of girl doesn't exist irl

I would forgive as degenerate past as I have, I could forgive e whoring, attention whoring, e-relationships, e sex, nudes, cooming to degenerate stuff, max I would forgive is fucking her dog. Not that I have done all these things, I just believe that would be a fair equivalent, I've so far have been a coomer and sent nudes/e sexed, I wouldn't forgive her for not being a virgin though, that includes oral, anal, handy.

I can't abide a coal burner or a single mother. Everything else can be forgiven.

I haven't been promiscuous, but I did a lot of stuff that would be considered gross or degenerate with my ex boyfriend. I would never in a million years tell a future boyfriend about it, though. I'll just pretend I'm interested in trying stuff as if I'm doing it for the first time. That way he'll think I've only done degenerate stuff with him.

I'd forgive a cumslut but only if she only had one ex.

Why does it matter? Most mutts are literally mixed anyways

>t. coal burner
There's no coming back from that. Better she fucked a dog than a nog.

You would forgive someone for fucking their dog, but you wouldn't forgive them for not being a virgin? You are a fucking degenerate imbecile.

>How gross, slutty, or degenerate of a past would you forgive for a girl if she truly, 100% loved you now and going forward? Is anything excusable?

if it was the purest, strongest love in the history of humanity? i suppose id have to forgive all of it, especially if she looked ok

this is a anonymous board spill me some details !!

If she had a degenerate past she will never fully love you

>Is anything excusable?
No. Im not marrying a girl whos a slut. I dont care if she gives up the ass and makes me look socially more powerful. I'd rather die alone with no legacy out of sheer spite and pride.

Fuck women. Keep your goddamn legs shut until i decide I want entry and to make you my property.

lol well mostly degrading stuff, nothing really crazy. A lot of anal sex, a lot of ass to mouth. Pissing on me, pissing in my mouth (I never swallowed though, it tastes absolutely vile). Hitting me in the face. A lot of spiting on me, spitting in my mouth. I also agreed to a free use arrangement between the two of us, so he could have sex with me whenever he wanted even if I didn't want to. So we had a lot of sex when I was deathly ill, like puking, or feeling upset about something, or just doing housework or whatever. I could tell him I didn't want to and sometimes he'd respect that, but most of the time he didn't. I'd give him blowjobs when he was on the toilet, though not to completion. So yeah. Nothing super crazy but gross enough that I'd never admit to doing any of it, least of all to a future boyfriend.

How can she truly love you if she is a slut?

Well i would have to lol. Or i can continue being a miserable incel, i have my regrets as well so...

>How gross, slutty, or degenerate of a past would you forgive for a girl if she truly, 100% loved you now and going forward?
That's wishful thinking

She has to have a bodycount at or below mine. Anything she has done sexually in the past she has to be willing to do with me (that doesn't mean frequently). She has to not be slave to her vices and willing to improve herself.

>How did you cope with it
Got an AIDS test

I can tell you how guys handle it. Every time you see them they make demeaning comments to punish me and make me feel bad so they can feel good. Oh they say they love you and "forgive" you but thats a lie. "Forgive" me for what, the stupid asses, who made them god or my father. If your bf starts up punishing you for something they have a problem with get away from them. Don't allow them to lock you in a prison. It doesn't exist and you don't have to let them.

would you prefer a future boyfriend to do these things with you too? And if he didn't do it would be feeling like you're missing out?