A tranny took advantage of my crippling loneliness and seduced me

A tranny took advantage of my crippling loneliness and seduced me.

"She" was a friend of a friend and started to hit on me hard. She is tall but "passes", it's that kind of tranny that looks like a 4/10 woman but you can notice it's a man if you look hard enough. "She" asked me if I was a virgin and I said yes. Then "she" got closer to me, stared at me and asked if I would like to learn. I laughed it off. She asked me if she could kiss me and I liked her lips so I said yes. >she smelled nice and we started hugging. I gradually became more open to it and we ended up fucking in >her house.

It was very nice. I never thought I was fucking a man (and how would I notice the difference?) and >she was very sweet. She treated me like I was the most amazing person in the universe and she made everything feel like a fun game. She asked me if I wanted to be with her and I said I wasn't sure. She asked if it was because she was a troon and I said yes. She said she was going to let me think about it.

From that moment we have been talking every day and I like her a lot, she behaves like a mommy girlfriend. I'm ashamed of it but it makes me feel happy.

Should I tell >her I want to be with her? What would you do in my situation?

Attached: 1643811256179.jpg (700x795, 114.32K)

If I were you I would tell her I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Worst thing that happens is she says "no" and you heart is shattered into a billion pieces which can never be put back together.

>I never thought I was fucking a man (and how would I notice the difference?)
Usually the penis slapping against your leg when you fuck their manass is the tell.

She doesn't have a penis. She has a vagina.

an mangina, user.

i have a weird adverse situation from yours

i boned this girl who looks like a tranny and is literally a biological female and my roommates make fun of me now. this girl had sweet tits but a very angular face and now im a joke, bummer

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.jpg (750x1000, 86.64K)

A magina is a completely different thing, user.

>She has a vagina.
you actually fucked a neo-vagina?

Yeah, and I didn't feel anything weird. It was good.

>she
user, you are gay, how does it feel to be a faggot

how did she feel?

It felt the same as the inside of her cheeks, but more dry. We had to use lube.

can she orgasm like a real woman if you rub the clitty?

I think so because she asked me to lick her and she was enjoying it.

That's originally impossible. Trannies live a live of total delusion.

Give her all the love you can, user. Sounds like she deserves it.

Based.
I hope he troons you out and you become a troon couple

love doesn't exist, so you ought as well just fuck a dyde that looks like a girl. he's probably way more easy to get along with. on the end we all die disappointed and alone so it truly does not matter what you choose to do in this fake moment of yours

women with a great body and manly faces are the best. you're a fag if you disagree

>user actually fucked the wound
noooo dude why

Based (and original) af

Attached: 89007364_1042071582827672_975534070702350269_n.jpg (1080x1350, 185.93K)