>2022
>he still thinks bread is a legitimate cheese burger topping
ISHYGDDT

Attached: bread-sandwich.jpg (1800x1000, 202.32K)

big mac makes me sick.

I have never aten the bread on my burgers. It used to piss off my folks to an incredible amount, which always confused me. I also only eat my burgers with the meat though.

i can't even eat mcdicks anymore. it's atrocious
wendy's is great though

beef and cheese are the only toppings a burger needs desu

weird that not eating the bread would piss them off. why do they want you to eat so much bread?

Bread is unironically better than most of the meat served at fast food restaurants

the baconator is soo good ;P

I have no idea. I also usually pick apart my food, and eat it piece by piece since I find it easier to chew that way. Out of anything, that pisses them off the most. I've been told things like "I just wish you ate like a normal person." probably hundreds of times. And now they wonder why I eat alone in my room these days.

I ordered a triple whopper and a BK quad stacker on doordash yesterday. They were heavenly. McDonalds is dog shit compared to literally ANY other fast food burger joint - its not like I have a particular fondness for BK but compared to nasty ass mcdonalds it was the bomb.

>McDonalds is dog shit compared to literally ANY other fast food burger joint
how do they manage to make it taste so bad?

I ask myself that too. I also wonder why any person actually PREFERS mcdonalds over other burger joins. Delusional shit. In my town you have a wendy's and A&W right next to mcdonalds, so might as well go to either of those. The only appeal would be mcdonalds being cheaper I guess. It's also physically RUN better than every other fast food burger place in town. BK and Wendy's are staffed by actual fucking retards here, usually understaffed it seems where as mcdonalds has competent employees. But when it comes to the taste mcdonalds is simply the worst.

>mcdonalds is the only place near me that gets orders fast and right
>everywhere else gives you cold / undercooked food and never gets the orders right

Yeah I can see that. Like I said mcdonalds is in my experience consistently run better than their competition. For example every single time I've ever actually walked into BK here, they will just leave my food on the slide for like 5+ minutes, only bagging it and handing it to me when I ask them "hey is that my food." They seem to all be barely conscious, just looking around with their eyes glazed over. Completely unaware lol. BUT their burgers simply taste better than mcniggers somehow. Whoppers blow big macs out the fucking water. And of course wendy's is a tier above both.

Take the Culvers pill, user.

Attached: 1612871408909.jpg (1000x560, 99.08K)

Looks disgustingly greasy

I never thought bread was a legit burger topping
It's always sounded like it would just dry it out

App deals + speed/convenience go a long way

It's called a butterburger for a reason. If you want health food eat a salad.

>app deals
Wendy's usually has amazing deals though and the reward points are combinable with their app deals unlike other fast food places
Cant speak to the convenience since thats different at every place

>Wendy's usually has amazing deals though and the reward points are combinable with their app deals unlike other fast food places
on the back of every wendy's receipt is a coupon for a free chicken sandwich or dave's single if you buy a regular sandwich combo.
just write 5 random numbers in the space it has for you to fill out after you do the survey (i never do them) and they'll give it to you

Thats a pretty good deal, I imagine that doesnt work through the app though. I only order online so I can avoid talking to anybody

Idk why people love Big Macs, quarter pounders are alot better since the wagies have to make it fresh instead of leaving a hunk of pink meat in a tray to warm

Attached: pepePuke.png (128x123, 23.02K)