Normie here. ama about parts of regular life you may be curious about...

normie here. ama about parts of regular life you may be curious about. i dont have all the answers but go ahead if you'd like.

Attached: IMG-9315.jpg (1613x1210, 465.41K)

are you a male or female first? if you're female fuck off

Where do you personally meet the women you fuck?

male.
i guess i meet them through friends or bars. the last three girls i fucked were new girls i met at friends parties or get togethers.

How tall are you and where are u from

193cm and america. extremely blessed by my height. if i didn't have it i know my life would be very different.

>male.
How do you and your normie friends spend an average day?

we work. or are you asking about a day off? if we have time we hang out together usually having a drink at night but if we want a bit of a different break we go bowling or hiking or play basketball/tennis. we work out together sometimes as well. but mostly just hanging out with friends equals dinner and drinks either at one of our places or out. that being said i don't go out all the time. a few times a month i'll juust have a day at home doing nothing but vegging out and playing some video games.

he's also asian btw

Where do you make friends?
Why are so many normies hostile once they find out a guy is a virgin?

through work and friends i already have..i nkow it seems wierd but i've just been able to make friends wherever i go. and i think the virgin thing is mostly a teenage thing. grown ups don't really care if you are a virgin.

>grown ups don't really care if you are a virgin
Untrue, in my experience anyways

What do you think of transgender people?

checked. i guess it depends on what circles you run in. i guess being a virgin will be somewhat interesting and a conversation starter but most or all of my friends or colleagues would not think any lesser of the person. growing up and moving beyond bullying and demeaning people for shit like that is adulthood not just eating age imo.
desu i don't know any irl so my only real..exposure? is through the internet so it has made me a bit less than enthusiastic about trans people but theyre just people who want rights and i can respect it unless they are shoving shit in my face. it must be very hard to be trapped in a strange body and i wish them the best but i also think its a very tough issue. like i hate how some parents let their 8 year olds transition and shit like that.

bumping once before letting the thread die. take care anons.

Attached: IMG-3320.jpg (1528x1186, 412.92K)

>placing your peen inside a strangers big fat hairy slimer
Gross

that's a pretty distasteful way to put it but sex with strangers can be fun user.

To what extent do you pull others into doing your activities, or are all events things you get swept up into.
For example you organising a hike and bringing people, or others inviting you to come on a hike. I always wonder how proactive normies are about these things because I've never really done anything.

Attached: helloexport1601461870116.jpg (828x620, 150.64K)

The hairy slimer part where theres pubic hair and vaginal discharge?

desu most people esp guys are not into planning shit. thats why its nie to have girl friends who are into it becaue all you need to do is show up and spend money. i'm quite against planning shit unless i need to but there is always that one friend who is up for it and god bless him. that being said most of my hangouts are dirnking and i just hit up random friends texting
>yo wanna grab a drink?
and go from there since it doesnt require any planning
no

So most actual excursions fall into your lap? That's pretty interesting that people are going out of their way to get you to attend.

i wouldnt say that. i definitely don't spend all my days off doing interesting shit. it's just that every once in a while friends and acquaintances pla a gettogether or trip and i go alone. otherwise i just eat or drink with the same 5 fuckers i always see.