What are your standards for a woman robots?

what are your standards for a woman robots?
i like mines:
>not landwhales
simple as, they live less and are disgusting and lazy
>not a drinker/smoker/druggie
i don t mind a woman smoking or drinking, this is just a matter of our future child's safety
>no womanlets
again i don't dislike short women, i just want to avoid my kid being a manlet and roping himself
>must have a warm personality
i have a cold one, i think that is a nice combination, no man likes a cold woman that doesn't greet him with a smile when he comes home after a long day of work
>must give random hugs and let me rest my head on her laps sometimes
it just feels nice, most woben have no idea on how to treat a man
>no more than 2 exes/sexual partners
we just know how you are unable to pair bond after 1, let alone 2, i m being generous here
>must be able to homeschool our children in the future while i provide for the family.
not gonna send them to some state indoctrination globohomo school
>must be physically active
i train to keep a nice body for myself and my wife, i expect her to at least keep her own body in shape and not raid the fridge 2 days after marrying, i wanna take her on hikes, camping, climbing and many other outdoor activities. a lazy out of shape woman is just boring
>must not "lose her libido" after a year in our relationship.
i hate the idea of using sex as leverage, muh not gonna fuck if you make me mad, muh no libido, muh pity sex once a month... you ll find your stuff outside the door the very next day if you dare to pull such tricks on me
>no "let's have kids cum in me" before i decide so
men need years before understanding their woman true colors, and sometimes thats not enough, one wrong turn and life simply turns into hell the moment you fall into her trap, a lot of women lie about their personality so they can trap a nice guy with a child and parasite on his back, don t be mad if a guy takes it's time knowing you.

Attached: 1638747766236.png (960x572, 826.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realitycalc.com/results/age1=18&age2=20&excludeMarried=true&excludeMothers=true&race=false,false,false,false,white&height1=65&excludeObese=true&excludeOverweight=true&income=0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no self diagnosed mental illnesses
if you wanna be an attention whore do it online, don't expect a serious man to provide a mentally ill drug addicted degenerate
>no makeup
don t want my wife's skin to turn into shit nor going out with a clown
>must have read at least TWO books in her life
>must not listen to nigger music, and clown world degeneracy
simply because it'll be a shitty example for our child
>must not be a feminist
i already know where the marriage will end up

i will not settle for anything less, i am already not asking too much

Attached: FB_IMG_1606266259449.jpg (1439x1668, 113.4K)

If you ended up here, I don't think that you can have preferences in women. Only chad can have preferences. You and every other loser here will die alone. But, If you will find someone, she will cheat on you and hurt you. You are not a chad, you are playing a losing game. Either you are the best or you are a failure. You post here, I doubt you are the best.

i am chad whore, i m giving advice to robots here as a fellow ex incel loser
>she will cheat on you and hurt you
thats what the list is for, to avoid finding a whore like you.
you are probably coping so hard that you cannot even fit in on such a simple list

Attached: 185187231_4021737211250893_6988755981724838342_n.jpg (720x703, 38.4K)

four things
- not fat
- not mentally ill or retarded
- not deformed
And being my race and speaking my language is a plus but not a hard rule I can work without it

You are my physical and mental looksmatch if you meet those 4 criterion

cope and seethe, i won't settle for anything less

Attached: apu.png (715x436, 307.05K)

You saying that I'm a tranny? I don't get it

no you are just pic related

Attached: 1621796282461.jpg (450x591, 96.48K)

>thin to athletic build
I really want to be the physically dominant partner both in terms of strength and size and it shouldn't even be close.

I don't have preferences, I have standards
I'm not going to let myself be treated like shit or walked on or disrespected. Sorry for having self respect.
>You and every other loser here will die alone.
This is a better alternative than being around a hateful mentally ill retard

>Nice
>Decent sense of humour
>Not too crazy
>Hasn't fucked a ton of dudes
>Okay-looking face

What percentage of women 18-30 do you think meet these criteria?

realitycalc.com/results/age1=18&age2=20&excludeMarried=true&excludeMothers=true&race=false,false,false,false,white&height1=65&excludeObese=true&excludeOverweight=true&income=0&

less than 5% lmao

>18-30
i think you meant 18-20, not interested in scraps

>18-31
>not married
>no children
>not obese
>Asian or white
>4'5+
>measly $15k income
>8.91%
Give me my wife.

Attached: IMG_20220209_110333.jpg (994x847, 77.88K)

>wanting your woman to work
>race traior
>midget lover
>granny lover...over 25, really?
ngmi

Attached: 1644283978041.jpg (147x195, 24.16K)

>no womanlets
>must exercise
Damn. Guess I'll have to look somewhere else for a house husband to be a rich house wife to. You think a normie would say no to having complete financial freedom well outside their means and they won't even be expected to work unless they wanted to?

>house husband to be a rich house wife to.
lmao, you ll find plenty of cucks that will kiss your feet for the opportunity.
i don t want my wife working, nor i wanna be a cuck at home husband while she gets ravaged by her colleagues. i m sure you ll find somebody else

Attached: 184612947_219550099608293_8229978970651136466_n.jpg (720x720, 61.18K)

Struggle purifies the soul. Exercise and careers are both good for cleansing and strengthening your spirit. If you're a lazy rich NEET then you're on the dark depressing path to stagnation.

That height business is out of line though. I'm sorry you've been rejected over your height. You don't deserve that.

>I'm sorry you've been rejected over your height. You don't deserve that

millions of manlets get rejected daily due to their height, i m quite sure she deserves that, better not be a genetic dead end next time

Financial dependence would unironically be a bonus in my book. If she needs my money that's one more reason to not leave me.

The e-girl, BPD and drug addiction I'll take a hard pass on though.

I said HOUSEwife, user. I make my income out of home. It's not even remote work like I'll have to go back to an office some day like the normies are currently suffering. I'm basically living my retirement.

Skinny, nice, feminine, lives a clean lifestyle, wants a family, trustworthy, affectionate and likes to touch/hug/kiss.

In order of importance:

> wants to have sex at least twice a week, the more the better
> not so fat they can't walk without a mobility scooter
> good relationship with their own parents and didn't hate their childhood
> willing to be a housewife, I make enough money to support a family EZ
> wants kids and is willing to homeschool
> won't care that I'm a weeb
> not straight edge but not an out of control drug addict either. Can enjoy a drink on some nights but not multiple drinks every night.
> likes cats, Pic related

Attached: 20220115151829_IMG_0244.jpg (6000x4000, 1.76M)

Male height more heavily affects the childs height compared to the females height. As such a tall male easily outdoes the damage a short female could feasible cause to the childs height.