Comfy thread

Come here and chill. Forget about the daily pain and just talk about anything
How was your day?
What are you doing tonight?
>browsing Any Forums and will probably watch John Wick 2 in a bit

Attached: aDFjaY3.jpg (1082x695, 62.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIavfZz58fM
youtube.com/watch?v=KoZc9vjGmoA&ab_channel=BoardsOfCanada-Topic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I drove past a pack of turkeys today, they looked like they were having a good time

My days been ok woke up around 1pm and cleaned my turtles tank and have been watching twitch. I might start season 4 part 2 of attack on titan later tonight.

Attached: 1638005155177.jpg (1024x1010, 134.29K)

My day was fine, the weather helped with that a lot by being nice. Probably gonna play some more Ghost Recon and continue reading the Gospel of John before bed, also here's a comfy song from Billy Joel if you're willing to listen: youtu.be/lIavfZz58fM
Hope your day was good as well and have fun watching John Wick 2, God be with you brother.

Attached: Streetlife Serenade.jpg (1500x1500, 259.59K)

I woke up at 3pm. Shit myself in my sleep again. Cleaned up and now I'm drinking coffee and playing an old snes rpg.

How was your day?
Pretty good, ate a lot of chocolate and browsed Any Forums all day.
What are you doing tonight?
Probably play some cs go, maybe watch something before bed.
Verification not required.

Watching a TV show, will probably play some Metroid Dread. Worked late so dont have much time to decompress, at least I do not commute anymore.

I can't believe it, an actual comfy thread. It's been so long. My day has been pretty average. Just going to relax the rest of the night.

Attached: 1605552465302.jpg (1024x764, 98.76K)

I'm 32. Just started playing Minecraft yesterday. It's addicting. I put chill music in the background and just explore, gather, build. It's unironically helping my depression.

nice! where are you from?
never watched AoT past season 1 but hope you enjoy!
that's a pretty nice song, thanks man! you have a good one too
oh that must suck sorry to hear that. what are you playing?
what's your favorite chocolate bar?
Metroid Dread is amazing, have fun user!
you're welcome here lad! glad you enjoy

Attached: pepe-apu.gif (498x498, 1.16M)

it's great isn't it? got any music to share? here have this one in the meantime youtube.com/watch?v=KoZc9vjGmoA&ab_channel=BoardsOfCanada-Topic

Attached: pepe-listening-to-music.gif (354x286, 53.29K)

It does suck. IBS is hell. I'm playing breath of fire. I would have enjoyed it as a kid. It's alright.

nothing to contribute to this thread other than that I appreciate the fact there's an actually good thread on the board. Thank you user and have a good night.

It was bad, but better than the last days
I got my third vaccine and went to the libary to study, but didn't really get anything done, and I am on the brink of quiting uni. But at least I went outside I guess.

>nice! where are you from?
Pennsylvania, turkeys are pretty common around here but it's was an unusually big flock

>put up thread
>had breakfast
>going to put down unit outline and basic course information so i'm ahead for week 1
things are going well! i must hurry if i'm to catch up to my peers and subordinates.

Attached: Danganronpa_1_-_Kiyotaka_Ishimaru_Sprite_Sidebar.png (500x500, 208.96K)

im about to smoke some and then write in this thread again, again and again

oh yeah never played it but I recall my big brother playing it when I was younger
you're welcome! have a good one too
got my third vaccine today too! I dropped out of uni too 2 years ago, it just wasn't for me. hope you'll figure out what's best for you, godspeed!
I'm from Canada so seeing a pack of turkeys sounds funny to me
as a heavy procrastinator I admire your determination user!
you're welcome to do so, keep it alive!

Attached: pepe-happy-meal-thumbnail.jpg (200x160, 8.77K)

started pretty bad
>idled for 10 hours in front of my PC being unproductive because I didn't sleep enough
>realized frozen churros are nearly impossible to do in my air fryer
but
>managed to change my toilet seat to a new wooden styled one that feels comfy on the butt
>made pork in the air fryer, nailed the time and temperature on the first try, crunchy and tasty
>reduced the polycount on my model by 1300 to fit in my self imposed 3000 limit
>got a mail from my company telling me that I'll get an additional 230 euros next month
Pretty good, tomorrow I'm retrying churros, no way I'm wasting those 2 bags I bought

Attached: 1643700361522.png (225x225, 7.34K)

>How was your day?
Not great, a lot of work.
>What are you doing tonight?
Playing Genshin, saving for Yae. My resin capped out since I have been away from home all day.
I am eating lifesavers which I bought from a gas station on the way home.

Absolutely based terminal NEET

Attached: 37BF0758-D71B-4554-8FE1-ADD0B07A9B9E.png (697x388, 231.95K)

A tranny sucking thread died for this :-(

going to go eat popeyes

Attached: 1567917480172.png (1672x973, 1.76M)

I had sex with my divorced 42 year old neighbor so that was nice. She is insecure as fuck right now and Im 25 and Any Forums so she left a note on my car last weekend lol. She came over drunk and in tears one night and legit jist pulled my cock out of my shorts and sucked it.

Fasted all day then had a burrito, some chips, and a beer for dinner. Afterwards I took a long nap, and I know I won't be able to sleep for a few more hours because of it. Gonna read and maybe watch TV for a bit.

Attached: 1628468402135.png (480x445, 95.96K)

i didn't get out of bed until like 3pm and now it's 3am and time for sleepy...

i spent the whole day watching youtube again and ate spaghetti

nini frens

Woke up at 3pm, watched some Lost Ark streams and decided I don't want to play it and then played a bit of Crab Game with a friend group. Im afraid that our group is getting more far apart now that we dont really have anything cool to play together but maybe I'm just being dumb, we'll see

Smoking a spliff and having some tea. Did some shit for my new job, cleaned, and walked the dog today.