Im sorry

i love men but some of you are so pussydrying. im one step from giving an entire guide on how not to repulse fembots. here are a few very much needed tips tho

-when rejected, dont blow up about how you will never be loved, and how very unlovable you are. to most women this seems like a manipulative trick attempting to make them feel bad for you, and to those of us who can tell its just a very badly expressed explosion of emotions, it feels pathetic. it is a self fulfilling prophecy that WILL make you unloved

-dont overcompliment a girl online when youve never seen her face and dont know anything about her yet. If you do this, we know you are desperate for any woman and would do this to anyone in our place, so we'll obviously just go for another man who has actual feelings for us. Try to get to know her or see her face first. She KNOWS its impossible for you to already somehow have a crush on her when the only thing you know is a few sentences in text including how shes a woman

-i cannot name the amount of times guys from here and reddit have done this. if she calls a video game cool, dont respond with "no youre cool." if she says "oh thats good" dont reply with "youre good." this is incredibly corny and embarrassing

-if she asks if youre flirting or tryna be smooth just be honest. no one likes a liar, and if you say youre not flirting, trust me, she knows you are

Attached: 103831.png (286x401, 110.26K)

Too long, didn't read. Are you single?

Who cares what you think post tits

> if she calls a video game cool, dont respond with "no youre cool." if she says "oh thats good" dont reply with "youre good."

Attached: 5qih0b_de684d15329787f5d92b0a54f582ada7bad41a77.png (775x775, 1.3M)

>when rejected, dont blow up about how you will never be loved, and how very unlovable you are. to most women this seems like a manipulative trick attempting to make them feel bad for you, and to those of us who can tell its just a very badly expressed explosion of emotions, it feels pathetic. it is a self fulfilling prophecy that WILL make you unloved

i'm not 100% but i don't think many incel, robot or forum poster do this irl.. that is assuming they would be pissed at all. if they were, they just quietly take it while seething then come back to the message board and incel rage and wailing and knashing

this entire post is based off things ive encountered in dms from men who came from Any Forums or reddit, and were very lonely. unfortunately id say it is common, but maybe just for the young ones and completely detached spergs

How many men you have talked to

i couldnt name them all if i tried, but id say about 4 or so who i really tried to stick with because they had things that seemed like good friend material, only for it to blow up inevitably because they kept trying to be smooth and romantic

I love women but could you at least keep your virginity?

What is wrong with men trying to be romantic

oh online might be different. if never met especially.
i meant in the case of having actually met up with someone, more than once probably, and you don't know them online
i said it's pointless doing this cuz it cant get a lot more needy and will not result in catharsis... ur attractiveness at that point is 0 when u do that with most. might as well just rage on here if u need to. there's just no point saying that stuff, they's nothing to self-gain other than humiliation really

because it was like in the first hour of talking when there was nothing for them to genuinely catch feelings over (no selfie, no video chat, nothing besides surface level small talk). it was always right from the get-go, even shit like "we should meet up one day because i want to hug you...."

with romance, we want you to genuinely be attracted to us, rather than just desperately trying for a relationship with every woman you have said 2 sentences to

yeah this is specifically for robots ive talked to on discord and shit like that. in real life, you can catch feelings immediately even just based on chemistry, so automatic flirting and complimenting is the norm. but online you have to first know or see each other for it to make any sense.

and yeah, it does only lead to humiliation. its an automatic turn off and ruins any chance of growing close to the girl at all because we automatically know you desperately just want anyone

>if you want a woman you need to get to know her first
>if you want a woman show her your intentions from the start
Have you ever thought about why they were so desparate?

kek, you have to show your intentions once youve seen her, which is first thing in real life, but this is about online.

but yeah, show your intentions from the start so if you start saying im cute without ever seeing me ever, or asking if you think its possible for us to be in a relationship when we have only had small talk, i will know from the beginning that the friendship or possible relationship would never have gone anywhere, and i should go and find someone who actually has feelings for me

>i should go and find someone who actually has feelings for me
So what's stopping you?

yes it is two bad things at once, the needy and the lashing out. a bad combo. just have a beer and settle down to a night of autism on the 4chanz. easy.

my life situation desu, but its kinda unrelated cause i dmed these mfs to be friends

okay my future babymama I'm sorry I still love you though and you're perfect

So you rejected them from the start

I already know that I have to lie and suppress how I feel to get women. It's why I hate them