My gf is trying to groom me into being trans and I can't figure out why

my gf is trying to groom me into being trans and I can't figure out why

Attached: 1642379361277.jpg (850x904, 96.98K)

this sounds like the best reason to break up with someone

She is a lesbo. I would break up with her for that reason alone and you should too.

I like the attention she gives me too much

Beat the shit out of her with a wooden spoon and groom her into a tradwife

>my gf is trying to groom me into being trans
And the problem is?

I mean I don't dislike it but why?

This reply right here

I thought lesbos hated trannies

and what do you even mean by "grooming" you into it
grooming to me (im not a native speaker) is sexually harrasing and touching someone against their will. How would you groom someone into getting a dick/vag? You could prolly bully someone into it but idk how her method would work

Rofl this shit happened to my college housemate years ago. She would peg him and shit. He went full troon later

By groom I mean she pushes it on me. She always calls me a female version of my name. She puts makeup on me and asks me to dress me up and wants me to shave everything. She asks me if I want to be a girl or says we're like girlfriends.

You are living the dream. Will she peg you, too?

You know you can just say no right?

look I just want to know why she's doing this. I'm trying to understand why a woman would be into this

This happens in most relationships, minus the trans part. After a while on partner while try bending the other to their interest or will. I myself am guilty of it. I fucking love S&M. So I'll slowly bring that fetish into play and if I'm lucky I can push it full degen and make her my lowly bitch in bed.

Attached: 1642012340145m.jpg (661x1024, 57.19K)

I just have a really hard time thinking this would be a girl's fetish and I feel like there's some ulterior motive

Why not just ask her about her motive

I did and she was just vague about it

Why don't you just enjoy it

What do I do, if I want this to happen?
I have a loving gf who keeps dropping hints that make me think she wants me to transition...
I am into forced feminization, but not actually Trans. She told me multiple times that she'd be happy if I was a girl, she is bi, that she'd love me if I was Trans, etc.
I don't think I'd be happy as a woman, but the concept turns me on a lot. Dunno what to do...