I'm a final year business student and I'm in the accounting class and I'm dying from boredom. AMA

I'm a final year business student and I'm in the accounting class and I'm dying from boredom. AMA

Attached: bb62a4b6dea8422ed6bef7b416446910.jpg (1280x1280, 584.25K)

You get any pussy at uni? Lord knows I didn't.

Attached: 1634786367716.png (718x543, 661.86K)

pay attention faggot

No, I generally don't talk to people.

I need to buy new glasses, because I can't see clearly to the screen with my current ones, so it's impossible. Plus the sunlight is killing me and I slept less than 4 hours. And this is accounting so NO

Somebody please ask SOMETHING

>No, I generally don't talk to people.
Many such cases. I hope you at least networked with your professors so that you can get letters of recommendation when you graduate. Getting a job post-graduation is a massive pain in the ass.

Attached: 1642756280696.jpg (1080x1582, 141.42K)

In my class there are very few people who don't socialize and they're all pretty much retards. Not that I'm a retard, but they're the kinds even I wouldnt wanna talk to.

Depends on what networking means, I've talked with a few cool teachers and added on linkedin and stuff but hadn't even thought about getting a letter of recommendation desu. After graduation I'm intending to go to Japan for job hunting btw (I speak and read nihongo)

Attached: coffee.png (912x620, 515.06K)

bump desu origignally

>After graduation I'm intending to go to Japan
Huh. Well good luck with that. I still suggest you ensure that you have at least 3 people in your life who can write you a solid recommendation. It's important if you ever want to continue schooling. Some jobs ask too.

Attached: 1603940678166.gif (400x298, 1.16M)

Kill yourself. I hate you. Die.

Is accounting hard?

Why? What did I do to you???

No. It's just a pain, like math is. It's pretty much just stupid mechanical calculations and a woman's job.

Thanks senpai. Any tips for networking?

>It's pretty much just stupid mechanical calculations and a woman's job.
Are you a woman?

>Are you a woman?
No and that's exactly why I am not happy to be sitting in this class. I'm going to be a BUSINESSMAN not an accountant

Will you get a job?

Attached: IMG_20220102_135142_144.jpg (800x1024, 153.39K)

>Any tips for networking?
Legit just go to your favorite professor's offices during their office hours, express your interest in the shit they do, and ask if you can apply yourself to any extracurricular opportunities. That's how it worked for me, but I'm a STEMfag. My professors actually do research. Do you even science, bro?

Attached: 1639721411206.png (236x176, 3.85K)

Yes, of course. I know it's a long shot but I already applied to a Wall Street firm in Tokyo. Point is, I'll aim high and try to get in, if I can't get to good firms at first, then I'll settle for some company so I can get my career in the land of the rising sun started

>Do you even science, bro?
Do you even get funding bro? Moneybusiness runs the world desu senpai

I realized the importance of networking too late.
t. Neet stemcel

>Moneybusiness runs the world
Congratulations on willingly being a pawn for the global elite capitalist cabal. You push paper and money numbers around so that men twice your age can creampie sluts on their yacht.
Yeah lab experience and kissing your professor's asses is kind of important, anony. You can still make it though. Don't give up. Consider a post-baccalaureate program. I've already been accepted into one.

Attached: 1627667573717.gif (500x375, 360.47K)

Holy shit, ABORT! ABORT! What are you crazy?? Don't graduate without a job already lined up! If you graduate now, the only thing you'll join is the unemployment line

Consider what a recruiter thinks reading your resume
> nobody wants this guy, he must be terrible

this is even worse if you went to a good university
> nobody wants this guy, and hes from X... holy shit he must be terrible

>Consider a post-baccalaureate program
I already struggled with bachelor :(