Can't look at women

Do you get angry just seeing 20yo women?
Whenever I see pics of hot young women I remember that she's
>low IQ
>addicted to social media, taps on a smartphone for 90% of the day
>dehumanizes most males because her reward system is demanding Chads
>ghosts almost anyone who contacts her, still enjoys collecting thousands of friends on her list
>superficial, only cares about her appearance and the appearance of others
>has no deep thoughts or useful hobbies
>would have sex with a stranger if he's hot enough

Many might think the above is delusional incel rage, but it's actually a very insightful depiction of the modern, degenerated female.

Attached: mega-alfa.jpg (300x300, 17.01K)

>he hates women because...
>they don't base their self-worth on a number they got from a "choose the next in this pattern" online test
>they use social media which is inherently wrong because "phone bad"
>they are attracted to attractive people
>they don't feel the need to pointlessly socialize with anyone who contacts them
>they take care of their appearance and don't feel bad about it
>they aren't overbearingly serious and don't feel the need to project a "deep" self-image
>they have a healthy libido

No, it's genuine delusion, user. Look at the length you have to go through and how much you have to twist the narrative to even make it fit. You're genuinely delusional enough to claim half the population all somehow magically function the exact same way.

>You're genuinely delusional enough to claim half the population all somehow magically function the exact same way.

But they literally do. Most people are around IQ 100 and have the same traits. That's why the term normie exists.
Stop pretending like you don't agree.
For instance, do all women use a smartphone? Yes they do. Do you know any female in your life that isn't a Snapchat + Instagram addict? No you don't.

Why did you even go through the trouble of posting this? You're a male and you agree with OP.

You will never get to cherrypick your partner like women can. Never. You take whatever leftovers you can find.

>For instance, do all women use a smartphone?
No, obviously not. No sweeping statement covering such a generic wide swath of any population of any species will ever hold up to actual scrutiny due to simple differences cropping up.
>Do you know any female in your life that isn't a Snapchat + Instagram addict?
A lot, actually. Most I know personally don't they actively dislike that entire scene. Hell, most won't even touch discord.

Come the fuck on. Majority of young women definitely are active and spend a lot of time on instagram.

What planet are you living on?
I've been actively searching for women for years and I can't even remember the last time I bumped into one that doesn't use social media.
Every woman I know has a snapscore of at least 100k.
Maybe you live in a developing country? My country has the highest mobile data consumption in the entire world so wherever you live, you guys use smartphones less.

>No, obviously not. No sweeping statement covering such a generic wide swath of any population of any species
I hate this argument. When 90-99% of the population behaves in some way and I start saying "all of them do x", it's pointless to nitpick over the 1% that doesn't.
True, I say "all women" when I mean "most women", but it isn't far off, is it? This isn't a scientific forum, this is Any Forums.

I feel like he wants to argue for the sake of arguing.
Even statistics say that women are more addicted to phones than men are.
Women's smartphone addiction should be obvious to anyone who isn't a complete simp or 15 years old.

Attached: respond.png (763x555, 327.1K)

Again, nah. Most of these are uni age women to so it's not like they're old maids or anything. It just sounds like you only expose yourself to such women, user. Get out more and try and see how the world really works.
See the above I guess.
You guys are WAAAAY too entrenched in your delusions. Drop the pretense and childish need to be right and try to think about how stupid concept like 4.3 billion people across all nations, ideologies, and creeds somehow magically all act the same way when you can readily discern at a glance such things are not the case.
It's like saying all men are aggressive douchebags because you only ever see bar bros when a brief glance shows men cover the gamut of dominant to submissive.
It's as simple as just using your brains for half a second.

I don't get angry because i simply do not care. I only care about myself, the most important

Attached: iu-17.png (600x605, 376.76K)

>It's as simple as just using your brains for half a second.
It's not like I don't know what you mean. But think about if from my perspective: I have never in my life met a traditional woman who doesn't use social media. Ever. That's all my brain knows about. My brain is constantly pushing the "all women are like this" agenda, because all the data I've gathered points to that conclusion.
I literally just want to meet at least one old fashioned young woman who says tinder, instagram and snapchat are zoomer shit.

It really says a lot about you that you don't even consider other women, who don't fit your description, to be women. You're not even aware they exist.
Keep tunnelvisioning Stacy and seething.

Attached: horseblinders.jpg (815x595, 105.48K)

>You're not even aware they exist.
That's because I've never met one. For instance, every girl I've added from r9k has been a Stacy despite claiming to be a nerd like me.

I AM thinking about it from your perspective. Statistically speaking the chances of you EVER only meeting the same exact type of women that acts in the exact same way as other women who also do this and NOTHING else is literally impossible. Which means the only reasonable option is to recognize it as a self made delusion you are enforcing because it's a personal narrative you want backed so you can stand around saying you're right and correct.
That's why I said to recognize this and then adjust. The only reasonable explanation is that whenever such contradictory information crops up like You instead try your best to maintain your delusion like in
And ignore the evidence provided that contradicts it.
Stop obsessing over your delusions and childish need to be correct and instead take a neutral but observant stance and analyze ALL evidence as it comes fairly and evenly without personal bias.

>ignore the evidence provided that contradicts it.
What evidence you have that majority of young women aren't on instagram?

More than you do because at least my statement falls in line with reality.

You are completely delusional. When i was in college every girl in my classes were browsing through instagram/facebook. During my 4+ years in college, like 3-4 girls asked for my instagram and 2 of them looked at me like i was some kind of weirdo for not having one.

Hell, my ex-gf was super shy and unapproachable but she even had a instagram with like 200 followers. She was constantly on her phone taking like 150 selfies per day

Are you claiming that all stereotypes are false?
I say they exist because generalizations are a natural way to make sense of the world around us. I study physics and we oversimplify things all the time. A cow is "spherical enough" to be considered a sphere in calculations.
Despite studying an objective natural science I still say stuff like all women are social media addicts, because it's a trend these days. If over 50% of women are drooling dopamine junkies, that's enough for me.
My IQ is 2 standard devs from the norm and I differ from the average person so greatly that compared to me, everyone else is more or less the same. Even my campus is full of normies who just fuck and party, not caring about becoming a mad scientist.

>Minute behavioral differences mean that when you say all X does Y is completely untrue and has no basis in reality.
Just because he doesn't hedge his statements and nitpick every little detail and possibility doesn't mean he's wrong, simply that it isn't worth discussing such mundane and minute details.
Yes. All women are manipulative trash that needs to be exterminated. Prove me wrong.

My little sister is weird, autistic and shy. Still, when she turned 15 or so, she already had an extensive life on social media.
I didn't. I realized this was because she's female.
It's pretty sad that my little sister is a thot now.

What reality, you fucking obnoxious women defending simp? Despite more men than women being in population, women outnumber men on this platform. That means majority of women must be there you piece of shit, there is no way around this.

I don't blame your sister. It's hard when you dont fit in. If i had to choose, i'd pick being a normie insta/tiktok thot.

Weird. You take humanities or something? Cause my STEM classes the women are usually browsing shitholes like this or reddit or reading up papers on their phone or talking about gaming.
For the most part yes. No stereotype tested to date has withstood actual scrutiny so it's a safe stance to take that stereotypes exist because people want them to not because they actually exist.>>Minute behavioral differences mean that when you say all X does Y is completely untrue and has no basis in reality.
Correct. Glad someone finally gets it and isn't a fart huffer trying to get high off their own low IQ takes.

That's a false equivalence as it assume all of either population were actively give a yes/no option of using those platforms. The reality is much more nuanced in that it's just those that wanted to be on it went on it but only after having the passing chance of the knowledge of their existence being shown to them followed by access to the resources needed to access such apps in the first place also being present, personal taste saying they even want to own a smart phone, and if they're the type to want to be such a social target in the first place then get put upon by such a system.
So, it's a little more complicated than your black and white take. I could even claim stuff like low incomers not being able to afford a smart phone or shit like amish but those are outliers and the point here is the clearly obvious population out there in the common groups that don't do what you're claiming they do.

Women are x,y,z
>Not all women!
Statistically all women are x,y,z, outliers are implied
>You are delusional, not all women! You are just hyperfocusing on a specific subset of women
All the women I've encountered, and virtually all women according to statistics are x,y,z
>You are full of shit. What about my anecdotes Heh, I bet you feel real silly now!
Even self-proclaimed women that are not like other women, that I met on this very board, turned out to be identical to those other women
>Those were actually Stacies, real women that are not like other women, would never make contact with and you would would never know them!
So, there are no women that are not like other women, for all intents or purposes. If they are intentionally invisible and their existence is only postulated in hypothetical anecdotes, their existence is imponderable.
>You only want Stacy!

Right..

>. No stereotype tested to date has withstood actual scrutiny so it's a safe stance to take that stereotypes exist because people want them to not because they actually exist.
this is in and of itself a stereotype. have any proof to back up your statement?
I actually knew a girl who fit perfectly with the stereotype of a blond bimbo so actually, you're wrong. Minute behavioral differences mean that when you say no one is x, you are completely wrong and your statement has no basis on reality.

When you treat humans as individuals any and all forms of broad social discussion are completely untenable. That is why stereotypes exist, because the majority of all humans fit into one category or another.

Leftist hands wrote this post, and thus it is worth literally nothing. Go back to r/communism.

STEM.
>cause my STEM classes the women are usually browsing shitholes like this or reddit or reading up papers on their phone or talking about gaming.
Sure...

definitely sweaty incel rage. take a shower you fucking degen

Oh, I forgot this bit.
It's like saying majority of men play video games despite it being only really 25-30% at most based on region that do despite the majority of the internet gaming population being men.
Despite that population being majority men that does not directly mean some bullshit like most of the men must be gamers.
It's just flatout retardation to assume so.

the majority of men DO play video games, retard. The only ones that don't are boomers and old people that weren't 'with it'.

>africans fit the stereotype for impulsive and homicidal behavior
>they commit 56% of all violent crime. They make up 4% of the population (adult males), according to police and FBI statistics.
>the trend is evident in other nations with an african population, including the UK, France.

Well, I'll be damned. Turns out stereotypes do hold up to scrutiny after all!