WOMEN SHOULD BE FORCED TO GO OUT WITHOUT MAKEUP

WOMEN SHOULD BE FORCED TO GO OUT WITHOUT MAKEUP

Attached: makeup.png (500x289, 72.23K)

the reason the dating market is now so hard in favor of women is because makeup has made women appear attractive when they really aren't, so ugly men now have no match because any woman can be boosted 2-3 points by wearing makeup

No, most foids are hideous enough as it is. Last thing I need to see are more fuggos walking the streets

Attached: more_baddies.jpg (1242x943, 111.92K)

it is only fair. it will put so many vile creatures in its place

Attached: 1644067366504.jpg (1080x1081, 596.83K)

Only actually retards and the blind fall for that "natural makeup" bullshit, women look so radically different without makeup that you can immediately tell when they're not wearing any. These "people" put on a mask every time they walk outside and the world treats it as if it's normal.

I want more eyecandy and an escape from our cursed reality. Do you know the pain of seeing what seems to be a Stacy until she takes her makeup off and stops starving herself? It hurts my soul seeing a beautiful whore immediately turn into an ugly whore

Attached: muslim_baddie.jpg (750x750, 84K)

We should do it just for their own benefit. The absurd amount of money and time they use on it while complaining about earning less than men is crazy. Not to mention the pollution and what it does to their skin.

You know she wouldn't look so bad without makeup if she didn't weigh 400 pounds

Bitch turned into Spider-Man's friend lmao

right looks best though
makeup is so ugly

Attached: 1644151378123.jpg (250x200, 7.23K)

as long as you blend really well and get a good shade you too could cover up your acne scars and blemishes.

They're filtering themselves out of the dating pool and actually hurt themselves more because bachelors tend to do better than old, leftover women.

jejejejejeje

Attached: 1636922038202.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

I don't really care but the chimpout from women would be hilarious if makeup were banned.

Attached: IMG_20220208_170220.png (183x179, 64.74K)

Women poison the gene pool by concealing their low genetic value. Makeup should be a crime. Imagine if that troll had a son... I shudder at the mere idea.

My gf does not look like this without makeup, there's something wrong with that woman

Dude, just start wearing makeup yourself. It'd make you look more attractive. Get a leg up on the competition.

All women would be able to tell, and they would think you were gay.

it really is shocking how they bascially all look like the chud meme without makeup.
they look like incel men without makeup.

its funny seeing ugly women with makeup and wondering just how fucking ugly they would be without the makeup.

I don't wear makeup so would be not a big deal

Most women look better without or at least with minimal make up.
Bitches are only forcing themselves to wear a shitton of makeup.

Attached: 1640091752313.jpg (498x567, 324.13K)

>what without nakeup actually is
More like what years of makeup abuse looks like