The guy I like probably doesnt like me back anymore

The guy I like probably doesnt like me back anymore

Attached: 15D7DB98-FD75-4A84-B4D4-1C3A784DEA12.jpg (650x650, 167.27K)

Is it because you're an ugly bitch? Female, tranny, or gay, you probably deserve it.

Attached: 1417010635052.gif (381x271, 467.17K)

Good, nothing fills me with more joy then knowing others are suffering.

Attached: E7yIU4KXEAk81oU.jpg (680x725, 86.75K)

did you fianlly get the operation user? are you a woman now?

Guy I like likes me back.. But we can't meet do to covid :c

It is okay, I will always like you.
There are plenty of fish in the sea, but most of them die when they are left on dry land for extended periods of time and I do not want to think of the ones who do not (die, that is).

Idk I have never been called ugly or anything. I just think its cause he cant physically be around me
Pathetic
If by operation you mean I got my gallbladder removed, than yes.
I am so happy for you user!! Its okay Covid will be over soon and you will get to do all kinds of cute stuff.

Attached: 64BD3A23-D178-4CA3-9982-697921EDB965.jpg (650x487, 48.04K)

Same. It's very depressing. I still want to be around to help him if I can.

>No femanon will feel this way about you

Just suck his dick and that will fix everything.

yup reading shit like this and knowing i will never have someone even thinking about me like that makes me want to cry
yes im a pussy

I'm not a femanon but yeah it feels bad knowing the feeling will never be mutual.

I just wanna leave him on read so I just stop embarrassing myself but when he never messages me back I will inevitably cry. I hate it

Attached: C5037CB0-13B1-4FB5-9170-C3A732E0D89B.jpg (900x506, 86.67K)

you need to stop giving them so much power. I felt the same way about a girl, but I decided to msg her "be my butt slave" just to mess with her.

You should send him something about hooking up with another guy or how his dick is trash anyway

That is terrible advice user omg. I want him to like me, not hate me because he thinks Im a slut.
Im simply going to subtly be kind of rude and cold.

Attached: A21B3594-521F-44B0-950F-0593F3C8FABB.jpg (720x720, 35.37K)

love and hate are 2 sides of the same coin, really. Nothing is worse than them feeling nothing at all towards you. The girl I like is a slut, and I both love and hate that about her. There are a lot of things about her that I feel that way. Like the fact that she isn't interested in talking to me: I hate that, but have to respect it. And it just makes me love her more.

My plan is to make her jealous, I recommend the same

Retard tier advice, go ahead and do that if you want to get cheated on instantly

lapping as a girl on Any Forums. Probably the gayest thing you could do, faggot.

lol, implying any woman worth a damn isn't getting fucked every night. You have to learn to play the game, too

Boo frickity hoo miss chad cock whore. Go choke on some more dick.

Be direct with him femanon.
t. a guy whos from opposite side

nah. i still like you, silly