I'm literally the guy in picrel, im pathetic and stupid how to cope?

I can't change myself, I tried, i have no social skills nor confidence to be myself. I don't know who I am anymore, im afraid I don't have a real personality and I just can't understand and be myself. It is me who's wrong, im tired of pretending its not but its too late now, there's no point in realising it now, I've corrupted myself beyond repair. Im sick and tired of living in denial rejecting others just to cover my own issues, I really am pitiful. I sound so stupid but i just want to be normal, i want to live a normal life im sick of feeling like a social outcast everywhere I go, its everything, everyone and everyday, it gets even more difficult, and even more meaningless and absurd to continue. I know its my fault it has always been all this time i did it to myself, but even so, is there a way out?

Attached: 3RKcglj83_AKDIbvDTbcYjhNHXyBWNkv48LVjNkc9Tc.png (493x2556, 803.71K)

yeah dude i feel you, i just push others away.

It's insane how normiefied Any Forums has become. OP is so cringe and gay it's ridiculous

made a 2nd thread for ya i hope it helps

im a dumbass soz, just look in /adv/ for a thread with the image

Don't worry about this comic. It's retarded as hell.
I should worry more about the fact that people like you take this comic seriously.
It's basically women cope. Time always fix it. And if you find a girl like this, run from her. They are retarded and will project their fuckups on you

Attached: mog.jpg (474x1328, 131.44K)

>stick figure comic
>WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

Attached: 1618739196440.png (529x637, 339.82K)

The chick who made this comic is clearly fucked in the head lmao. Imagine trying so desperately to avoid responsibility for your shitty choices in dating partners that you construct a 3 paragraph long monologue for the sole purpose of inflicting as much emotional pain on shy/awkward guys as possible. Fucking sick cunt

you didn't post the full comic user, here you go, now take note and stop being a faggot

Attached: BDF44E16-6CE2-4CFD-9B23-4CA21EF05264.jpg (569x3520, 491.56K)

Hey lads I found the missing final panel to the comic.

Attached: y9JiVZ (1).gif (320x180, 1.43M)

how could you possibly expect someone else to love you when you can't first love yourself?

picrel is fake and cope
this one is based

Idk, why do women expect men to love themselves when 95% of them get off to being degraded and humiliated? Most people either hate themselves, or lack the self awareness to self reflect

I didn't read any of that shit but unironically kill yourself by committing suicide for the grave sin of thinking I would read that shit or even give a shit about your problems
Kys my dude

OPs comic is true really. most 'incels' have no idea what they want. theyre lost souls who have warped understandings on the world.

no one knows what they really want. That's the human nature.
Being a shut in retard or a attention whore doesn't change nothing on that regard.

Attached: 1627397024024.jpg (850x782, 299.06K)

Normally the woman of that OP pic end up like picrel.

Attached: 1636145238922.jpg (1024x683, 220.32K)

Based. The maker of the original is a cuck.

You can tell she only made that face when he started to get around that speech.

Attached: 1644264385353.png (561x233, 87.94K)

>Be a man who acts on instincts wihout being handsome
>Get called a creep, "wow you think YOU can date somebody like me? Hahaha"
>As a result of realising his social worth, the man as a teenager spends more time in his room and picks up niche hobbies or interests
>Is then unable to conform to normal interests

It almost aways starts like this. Isolated men end up fantasising about women and often have an idealised view of relationships because they missed the milestones as a teenager due to women not waning them in the past. If he acts like an animal, he is a creep, if he is shy and timid he is seen as dull. Fuck roasties that will unironically call somebody else dull while revolving their lives around working a job hy hate, watching netflix and posting things on instagram/twitter.

I legitimately cannot read this shit. It's fucking cringy. Seriously, who the fuck sits down and writes this shit?

>Seriously, who the fuck sits down and writes this shit?
Women

Attached: DD672DF9-C8BB-4450-B53E-3E320C664F92.jpg (1020x608, 213.82K)

i'm not reading all that but if you willingly let a girl dump her relationship trauma onto you and you envision her as someone you can "fix" you're a fucking idiot, move on or stop thinking with your dick

"social outcast" you're probably in high school dude grow the fuck up because life gets worse

become pic related brosef

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-attends-launch-of-radar-magazine-at-hotel-news-photo-591529968-1562782199.jpg (980x980, 112.96K)