Being a NEET is the true way to live

being a NEET is the true way to live

Attached: 1559697927977.gif (1082x695, 367.21K)

How do you sustain it?

There's nothing better than being a NEET

Attached: 8.jpg (1754x1096, 1.8M)

Unless you are miserable. Which most NEETs are.

The misery of "most NEETs" is self-inflicted, like the ones who complain about boredom, lack of sex, or their inability to buy things for social status due to being poor

i was living the neet life, then i had to go back to being a doctor and it sucks :(

how to neet in the middle of the woods?

This
Neets will deny it but the big majority of depression or i want to off myself threads are made by neets
t. was neet for 8 years
my current job (security) is giving me the social life and the income i never had.
there is barely any physical labor (just some walking) and i get paid to shitpost

eh depends i think a life with purpose seems more sustainable but that's just me even though i am a neet im looking for other prospects.

i was NEET for almost a year and i miss it every day
best time of my life

>a life with purpose
this has nothing to do with being NEET or employed

>i was NEET for almost a year and i miss it every day
>best time of my life
a year is nice, it's like a holiday, a few years is nice as well, but longer will break a man, mentally and physically, no matter what neets say

>longer will break a man, mentally and physically
i don't see why
to not break physically, just exercise and eat healthy. 100x easier than when employed to do

as for mentally, why would not being employed break you mentally? employment is more likely to do that

>i was NEET for almost a year and i miss it every day best time of my life
Just because you are the exception does not make you the rule. NEETs are generally miserable.

>Just because you are the exception does not make you the rule. NEETs are generally miserable.
maybe those people would be miserable no matter what

become kaczynski

People gaining financial independence usually does better for them than leeching off of society or having some sort of meaning in life.
I'm a NEET, but I do volunteer once in a while for purpose

Attached: Decomposed.gif (500x281, 489.77K)

29 khv neet who never worked a day in life here : )

>People gaining financial independence usually does better for them than leeching off of society or having some sort of meaning in life.
we're not talking about the monetary benefits of selling your labor. NEET is terrible if you can't afford food and a place to live
>I'm a NEET, but I do volunteer once in a while for purpose
have you considered that some people have purpose outside of expending labor in exchange for money or the benefit of others?

I'm a disabled NEET. I've been feeling real sad and hopeless lately. A lot of the time I wish I was just normal. I feel like an npc who is just waiting to die.

>have you considered that some people have purpose outside of expending labor in exchange for money or the benefit of others?
isn't that other people do for certain neets tho? the neets who live with parents or off someone else i mean

>isn't that other people do for certain neets tho?
wat
>the neets who live with parents or off someone else i mean
yeah i mean if they have no money or income it would be difficult to afford food and a place to live, but it's very cheap to afford that for someone
it costs nothing at the base to let someone else live at your place. if you feed them, it can easily be done for $3 or so per day

some boomers make 6 figures easily, so an extra few dollars a day for a person you created isn't much of a dent