What do you think are your reasons for remaining (in)voluntarily abstinent or without a partner?

What do you think are your reasons for remaining (in)voluntarily abstinent or without a partner?

What are you looking for from a potential partner and where would you start looking for them?

Attached: 1644048227534.png (302x490, 122.94K)

I'm too picky with women, no fatties and not a Chad so I'm basically fucked there since most guys have no standards I can't compete. I've met a few cute guys who seemed interested and I liked but I don't want to be gay either especially since I'd lose too many people. I think I'll probably just end up alone.

A woman hasn't shown interest in me since high school.

But, I think you want to read something more interesting than that. I think as I got older I actually got less attractive since I had a timid personality. Usually that attracted odd women who have their motherly instincts triggered. Now that I am in my early twenties a girlfriend to "mommy" me is wholly unattractive, as I think it is for her. Though, now the only way for me to attract girls is through my personality and not my "cute boyish looks" anymore.
Putting on a farce is tiring though and I really am just a boring personality. But what does it matter anyway? I'm just going to keep doing my own things and hope for the best.

Attached: 1639805338861.png (640x908, 85.68K)

I'm getting closer to 40, which is a big reason to say 'fuck everything' now more than ever.
It's too late, never began, the end.

im just autistic and really shy. like diagnosed autism

if i cure it i would be a sociopath or some kind of narcicist or something like that. i remember when i cured my autism i fit the description perfectly for some shit like that, i dont remember

if i cure my autism i could get laid, i think. have a girl fall in love with me. YADA YADA YADA

i just choose not to right now, i suppose. if i need inclined, ill cure it. if not, then i wont. im not sure entirely

honestly? i kind of want to die a virgin just to see what happens. just to call god out on his bullshit, lets see if god is a good moral person

but feeling the bliss of a girl in love with you would be something id also like to experience before i die

im not entirely sure. ill make my decision soon enough

Attached: 1599033329397.jpg (500x312, 25.88K)

I'm not sure about why I don't have a partner, I think that I used to compare them to an ex but now I'm worried that I'm simply not able to receive the subconscious signals (read: butterflies/chemistry/etc) that encourage me to pursue a committed monogamous relationship with someone I've recently met. I worry sometimes about my ability to form meaningful connections with others.

As for potential partner:
>I want them to be a kind person
Not a pushover, but more inclined to see the good in the bad, to feel compassion and mercy for people's faults.
>I want them to be intelligent
To be able to critically assess the world around them, and hold a conversation over a wide range of topics. They don't need to know about those topics, but the ability to take in new information and present a reasoned perspective in a humorous or insightful way would honestly cause my heart to skip a beat.
>I want to be able to respect their judgment
Kind of ties in with the previous two: I want to know their heart and mind are in the right place; that they're not affected by what's considered woke or based, but rather make moral judgments upon their own internal value system. Most of all, I want to value their counsel.

>What do you think are your reasons for remaining (in)voluntarily abstinent or without a partner?
I am 5'9 (short) and 190lbs (fat)
I make $0 a month and I've refused to actively search for a job
I've wasted away in my dorm room in college not really participating in my classes and I've been difficult for my professors
My circumcision as an infant continues to haunt me and keep me in a deep depressive and negative state, my attitude is always cynical and hard to deal with
I would kill myself if it wasn't for the basic instinct to survive that I'm running off on.
I was beaten often in childhood and therapy did nothing to erase the anger and the shame from that
I have no other heightened emotion other than anger, I bet if you took a brain scan of me I'd look different than a normie

Attached: 1621309694976.png (970x1300, 1.18M)

Being quiet can actually be an asset, if you listen and use your insightful nature to ask questions.

>But what does it matter anyway?
It mattered enough to make a post about it, user. Where are you going to start looking?

>if i cure my autism i could get laid
Sounds more like you'd rather the feeling of sharing a genuine connection with someone and being loved in return. Perhaps you will someday soon

>lets see if god is a good moral person
Presuming the morality of an omnipotent and omniscient deity is the kind of thing that earns us a divine bitchslap at the end of the day. If anyone's going to be calling anyone out on their bullshit, my money would be on the big guy

separating the wheat from the chaff requires copious social interaction
I do not like excessive social interaction

My mom raised me to be distrustful of people.
Always talked about how unhappy she was and that you shouldn't put love on a pedestal. Love alone isn't enough for happiness, can't trust them to stay with you, etc.
Combined with how my siblings and I grew up (little disposable income), I'd feel guilty having kids unless I were really well-off.
Aside from that, I'm not really into the American Dream, lifelong grind stuff. I want to live a quiet life and investing in someone only for them to leave me would destroy me mentally (and economically).

Attached: Pack it up, boys.png (500x378, 300.12K)

>What do you think are your reasons for remaining (in)voluntarily abstinent or without a partner?
>remaining

Drop college for a semester and run. Anywhere. You need a change of scenery user, and so do I

captcha: N0KDS

Attached: 1644081709757.png (1375x1334, 1.47M)

I'm only interested in dom women and all 5 of them are taken or not interested in a romantic relationship
Also I've always looked older than I am, have a pretty masculine build, but they're usually into slender young looking boys
>What are you looking for from a potential partner and where would you start looking for them?
I want a real relationship where we both enjoy the other's company and put effort to understanding each other and getting to know each other. One where we have enough common interests to do things together but enough different ones that we can have our own time apart or introduce each other to new things
I havent the slightest clue where I'd look for one though because ive never met a girl like thid irl only a couple online through here or discord

Attached: cat.png (828x813, 537.91K)

Fetlife maybe?

I think it really is as simple as never having met someone I click with. I don't think I ever will at this point. The closest I've come to that is a male friend who's been missing for two months.
Really I just want me with an x chromosome, but I guess I'm too strange to ever find that.

I tried it, there really wasnt any events in my area, and the dom women on there seem pretty much just into the lewd part not a relationship
I appreciate the suggestion though thank you user

^ basically me.

I'm a Chad lite but my standards are too high. I won't date druggies, fatties, single moms, broke bitches, dirty bitches, mentally ill bitches, etc.

The ones that aren't those are wired up very quickly or ik too nervous to approach them.

np user, there's usually a hellfire in most major cities and alt clubs that can point you to something more specific. It takes a bit of research to find a good one and it's largely word of mouth from that point but I think you've got this

Unless you'd be willing to meet up with me and be a roomate and help me find some basic work so that I don't die of exposure I'm probably going to remain paralyzed.
Are you in the US?

loli hentai and autism and possible repressed homoxsexuality.

You have hostels in the US, no? I thought there was a general labor shortage at the moment

I don't know what a hostel is