Should i stop using reddit?

i expressed myself in an agressive manner and my comment got deleted.

can anyone tell me the ups and downs of that site? I basically only go there when a new re:zero chapter comes out, but there are re:zero threads on Any Forums

*I wasn't advocating rape* I'm just bad at expressing myself into words and took me a while to notice what i wrote

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.71K)

image 1

Attached: 20220207_122207.jpg (720x1280, 276.43K)

image 2

Attached: 20220207_122245.jpg (720x1280, 280.07K)

I stopped using reddit when they banned all the subreddits I used. Not having to suck up to soilet jannies feels good.

Reddit is cancer. Stay away from it.

3rd screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-084627_Reddit.jpg (720x1280, 464.72K)

first comment that i've made

Attached: 20220207_123855.jpg (720x1280, 252.86K)

They're hyper emotional, social hierarchy driven tools that are dedicated to misunderstanding you in favor of upvotes. There's no place for discussion. Apologies or "seeing someone else's perspective" is a sign of weakness and an admission of guilt. Just imagine people that are genuinely angry at the world and have no outlet to let it out other than jacking off and reddit. That's their demographic of users.
There's no appeasement of people that will never be happy man, just drop the website altogether.

Attached: 62d53227ee0a37afebb820c0f29443e1641fc722d6c87bb91e62d5b8bde06d11.png (321x551, 304.34K)

Stop grovelling to the mob. You go in, drop the bait, and leave. Don't feel you have to reply to every comment.

-former reddit troll

I only use reddit when im googling some niche question and its the most relevant content. But annoying how it forces to go to the app, and when u open the app, its not on main page reddit not the page u want

>-former reddit troll
OP listen to this expert, he knows what he is talking about

Correct

-former reddit troll

why did you stop trolling? It got too predictable and repetitive?

>not as easy to make new accounts
>capped at -100 karma
>many mods seem to delete anything controversial now, even if they break no rules
>my favourite places to troll became inactive

Can you show us your best troll?

what favorite places~? Tell me

Attached: 20211104191108.jpg (720x404, 155.37K)

Is this some kind of Web/Light novel stuff? I'm still reading arc 4 so I'm not sure

web novel, currently we're at arc 7. I've keeping up with the releases

Best troll had to be embedding myself in this subreddit that I will omit the name of because I was semi infamous there. Said subreddit was centered around engineering, and had a split of normies and autists. It had /just/ the right conditions for utter shitstorms where the normies would deplore my comments, and the autists would take things too far.

Man, I kind of miss it. It was like tossing steak into a pack of piranhas. At the time feminism was pretty big on the internet, so obviously the best bait featured that. It's unfortunate I can't tell you the funnies without outing myself, but I would word things in just the right way that I would be condemned from both sides. And then I would really twist the knife with some incidental outrage. For a smallish subreddit, I've never had a single comment spawn 50 top level replies of mostly incessant rage, so I'm proud of that. Probably had about 10 death threats over my time there. Between the subreddit's life and death, I even had a girl DM me that she agreed with my comments after falling out with the subreddit discord. So of course we both had fun trolling that too. Unfortunately it came to a close when the focus of the subreddit ended and people moved on.

Sounds fun
>I can't tell you the funnies without outing myself
Why does it matter if you out yourself? You are anonymous

If you have to ask this question, leave Any Forums, go back to plebbit and please never come back here

just use it as a content aggregator and nothing more. its stupid to ever try to talk on reddit because of how commenting there works and because their jannies are literally trannies.

Attached: 3XNGYwg.png (760x653, 80.63K)