How do I stop feeling lonely

How do I stop feeling lonely
Even on imageboards I get few replies
The world just doesn't acknowledge my existence
No one gives a shit about me
Is that just what being a sub8 male is like for everyone

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u6.jpg (699x1000, 60.33K)

(You)s don't mean anything anymore.

The real attentionwhores are having fun, behind the scenes, on discord

i lov you user. im going for a walk now

How do I get attention on discord? Never even registered there. How do I get started?

Hey, user
How are you? How is your day have been?

i've been in and out of Any Forums and Any Forums discords and no one's having fun, it's a fucking sperg fest and all the losers from here are desperately trying to slide into the dms of anyone vaguely resembling female but failing miserably and becoming a stock orbiter. the types of Any Forums sluts in these communities are also mentally and physically diseased, not particularly attractive and disgusting in attitude and mentality. simps are truly the fucking cancer of the modern generation, you pajeet level desperation faggots have ruined everything and gassed these bitches up into believing a false perception of themselves.

Empty and futile as usual
Did some programming for a minor project on basedhub hoping that having a more or less active basedhub would help me become a wageslave, which itself is a dubious goal

>the basedhub to basedhub autoreplace
why

Register, then go to Disboard.com. It's a list of Discord servers. Join a server that seems nice that has 10-30 members. Less means there's chances of it being a barren shithole, more means there's too many people to have meaningful discussion with any one person.

>joins Any Forums discords
>complains about spergs
Just join a hobby server, user.

>Disboard.org
>No results found for incel
Is it heavily censored or just lame

Search bar doesn't work. Navigate by clicking on tags

Yep, that's it. Search bar only works for server names.
Do you have any hobbies user? I recommend joining a hobby/interest server instead of belly flopping into the deep end of a tar pit by joining a sperg server.

>Do you have any hobbies user? I recommend joining a hobby/interest server instead of belly flopping into the deep end of a tar pit by joining a sperg server.
I have but they're lame and too sperg even for spergs
I'd just like to whine about my loneliness and failure at life

Fair then. Surprised you found spergs in that type of server, most of the ones I join have a solid population of normies who are willing to talk to anyone coming their way.

Share such servers please

you ever start typing a reply to someone then get second thoughts about them getting weird about what you said and don't send it out?

Not on imageboards, no. On imageboards I just type whatever shit comes to my mind and send it.
I used to be anxious even about imageboards before though. Not after SSRIs

Now no one's knocked upon my door
For a thousand years or more
All made up and nowhere to go
Welcome to this one-man show
Just take a seat, they're always free
No surprise, no mystery
In this theatre that I call my soul
I always play the starring role

Henlo fren have a lovely day it is important to exercise and eat healthy try getting a hobby i like to read, play RuneScape and workout i also like anime and movies try to do things go sledding or build a snowman go for a hike message an old fren or someone from highschool

Forgot a picture hmmm here

Attached: 1643905046336.jpg (1280x720, 86.06K)

Here is a quote from a book i read it's been ages it's probably cringe to read as an adult i haven't read it since i was like 17 and I'm 24 now waiting for the last edition it's a book by patrick ruthfuss

Attached: tumblr_pnttjow6w61uqvvnho1_1280.jpg (1280x1137, 339.17K)

Check out PewDiePie's book series and browse different boards looking for hobbies like Any Forums people are easy to talk to at a gym and it feels great