You are volcel if you wouldn't

you are volcel if you wouldn't

Attached: those_arent_tits.webm (271x480, 1.2M)

Is that some kind of condition? Most obese people don't have that.

those...... those arent.. her tits...

Attached: 1643635787906.jpg (720x720, 106.89K)

I already am volcel.

I'm good. Obese people are fundamentally dysfunctional.

A double pair of tits. Isnt that a win?

those have to be her tits...it cant really be...

Attached: u2.png (550x616, 157.44K)

Fuck it, I'll pretend those things are her tits since there's nothing on her chest anyway.

if you look lower seems she has another pair. 6 tits, 2 nipples.

Swine

This is incredible. I can feel my penis invert. Quick someone get this to the user that couldn't afford his GRS.

Yeah I'm a volcel now.

That's not how it works user, she's trying to look like a man, saying "if you wouldn't fuck a guy you're volcel" is retarded and so is that. Plenty of people will fuck an ugly or fat girl if theres no hoops to jump through, but they have to be a girl and not some fucking tranny wannabe like this is

Friendly reminder to everyone present. Society will tell this... woman, I think... That she's perfect and doesn't need to change a thing and deserves everything she wants. But if you were born short or you don't have a Chad jaw, you should die alone in a gutter while smiling and taking women's visceral scorn all your life.

Look man I'm not under equipped by any means, But there's at least a full 14 inches of fat to push past as a bumper. It's just not physically viable.

Now this is what I like to call some good old-fashioned ropefuel

unironically and enthusiastically would. I've fucked tons of fat chicks and fat trans guys and enjoyed it quite a bit. incels will try and cope by telling me that I'm not actually attracted to these people or I'm not actually enjoying the sex in a desperate attempt to convince themselves that holding onto their virginity is somehow virtuous by comparison.

i'd hit it once. but then again i hate myself and do horrible shit to myself to punish me.

Sorry, user. I physically can't get it up to that, I tried but nothing doing, so I am involuntarily celibate on the grounds I couldn't take them up on that offer even if I wanted to.

what a resemblance

Attached: mastitis-2.jpg (1024x868, 108.7K)

No, fuck you. I have standards. And that thing is barely a human.