You all should kill yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=Uhd2XpbjlbY

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-07 12.01.52 AM.png (760x480, 519.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFb9-sYtQ6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont feel like you should kill yourself calm down about the normie website Any Forums

This guy is actually epic. lol. Love it.

Poor retard that lives in a basement made out of plywood.

Is he having an autistic fit about this specific board or just Any Forums in general hard to tell.

He has the same voice as reviewbrah

LOL. i feel like he is talking directly to me. he's hilarious, but i feel he is honest

user, dont you think you're a bit too proud? have you no compassion for the people with absolutely nothing? the people who are honestly on the verge of suicide, everyday? who think about it, everyday, because they have absolutely no hopes left?

as peep would say "would you help me get a grip or would you drop me?"
youtube.com/watch?v=fFb9-sYtQ6Q

its horrific, you know? its so painful, you know? to live your entire life without love. dont you think its shameful to kick down the people with nothing? you know, probably one person who started watching you at the start of your youtube has killed himself by this point. its sad to think about it, dont you think?

Attached: 1643859369558.jpg (1448x2048, 307.49K)

The school shooter is strong with this one.

looks like an early stage tranny. he needs to lose the hair and go to Any Forums instead

He seems like an unironic retard himself kek.

glowies, where are you? please stop this basement dweller from shooting up a school. it's only a matter of time

Yep, full aut.

he's correct autism = wetard

If no-one has suggested it before OP, I think you should see a counselor. You seem quite unstable. Seek help before you hurt somebody.

seeth3?

I HOPE THEY DIE. I've had it with you losers. i've hit my limit.

Returd
Reteard
Retterred

LOL is this who is calling everyone here an incel?

He gets pussy, retard. He is funny and white.

/r9kino/

>He is funny
bait

he is pretty fuckin funny, this is great satire.