How would you react if your daughter ended up developing a body like this over the course of puberty?

How would you react if your daughter ended up developing a body like this over the course of puberty?

Attached: 95783793_p0.jpg (3384x5464, 1.23M)

tell her to get on a treadmill
letting your children be fat is child abuse

wank to her and feed her milk

I wake up from this weird dream because I cannot imagine myself having a daughter

I'll require my daughter to work out regularly so I don't think the chance is that big that she has that much body fat.

>I'll require my daughter to work out regularly
That's child abuse.

Nothing because it's how I expected her to turn out. Pic related is her mom so she was bound to inherit her genes.

Attached: 67f4f40141c14f126c9888774ce78613.jpg (608x701, 62.28K)

holy shit she's going to have back problems, call a fucking doctor jesus christ what the fuck tits that large are practically a genetic disorder poor girl

What if she likes them?

Going to force her to seriously get into a sport and argue with my wife until she concedes the importance of completely overhauling our grocery routines

>67320351
0/10 bait try harder next time

I'd tell he to eat fucking less

My tits look exactly like this :_:

exactly like this? i would react with sexual arousal

Why are so many people saying she's fat???

Her breasts stick out further than her stomach. That's literally the only way of judging if a woman's fat.

It's okay, your daughter's perfectly fine.

>daughter becomes a bit more developed than other girls her age
>your first reaction is to body shame her instead of guiding her through it

This is how girls get anorexia or end up doing OnlyFans instead of having a healthy relationship with a nice man, future husband, from church.

Take her on a breeding vacation.

Get loaded on heavy weapons.
I won't let no good-for-nothing boi take my daughter away from me.
Be sure to make her understand that some men will try to exploit her, and try to pair her up to a decent guy.

Reminder that there is at least one fembot on this board who looks like this. We must breed her as a group.

Sir my ex was over 200lbs but her boobs where massive, doesn't mean she wasn't fat.

Why are you sad? That's a fucking blessing, girl.

i think i would just continue having sex with her daily