What kinda vidya you niggas play

what kinda vidya you niggas play

Attached: 1644199662792.jpg (880x1116, 288.2K)

War as a video game... what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?

Attached: 3codecsnake.jfif.jpg (173x292, 6.91K)

I never got into MGS. I played a bunch of 4 but thats it

I play a lot of titanfall 2

Attached: 1620622742910.png (2000x2000, 1.71M)

Trying to get into ck3-2, already bored at the tutorial, playing it internmently now.

It's kind of a tough nut to crack. 4 is not the best place to start: in fact, it's probably the worst. My first MGS game was Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, which is generally considered the best entry point. Metal Gear Solid (1998) is the second-best entry point.

The games' lore is convoluted, so they only make sense when played in a certain general order. Either release order or chronological order is fine, but chrono order is a little funky because you jump way back in progress from a technological standpoint about halfway through. Chronological order is:
>Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
>Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
>Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
>Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
>Metal Gear Solid (1998)
>Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
>Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
>Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Release order is MGS(1998), MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS:PW, MGR:R, MGSV:GZ, and MGSV: TPP. Chronological order will make the lore make more sense, but release order will give you more "wow!" moments and make all the plot twists more impactful. For instance, playing in chronological order, certain characters will appear that you're obviously supposed to care about, but won't fully be fleshed out until Metal Gear Solid or Metal Gear Solid 2.

It's important to note that Ground Zeroes is not a full game; rather, it's a single sandbox introductory mission like the Tanker in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty or the Virtuous Mission in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. It was released as standalone because of the open-world nature of TPP.

They're fantastic games with a lot of real-world import and great storytelling, but the cinematic nature of everything can take some getting used to. Lots of characters have goofy codenames (Decoy Octopus?) and there's a lot of Japanese humor that's lost in translation. We do not generally find bathroom humor quite as funny as they do, for instance.

Attached: 1635956906433.jpg (640x439, 46.07K)

RS2: Vietnam was my main game before it died.

whats it like being the only tf2 player left

I had a PS3 and wanted to try it because people were sucking its dick so much at the time. bought it used at gamestop. I played a bunch of hours but never actually beat it. It was difficult to me at least to not get noticed at all.

Single player. I want to escape away from this hellish world.
Multiplayer also has too many normies and sociopaths so I don't enjoy it.

Attached: 76c.png (657x527, 137.34K)

I recently played Dying Light 2 and it feels like an absolute downgrade from the first iteration. The story is dogshit (which is force fed to you non stop), forgettable characters, the choices you make have as much impact as those in a Telltale game, parkour is floaty, combat somehow got easier, I could say more. I'm so glad I pirated this piece of shit.

Attached: images (16).jpg (739x415, 31.59K)

Just finished Project wingman, game actually fucks so goddamn hard.

other than that, I mostly rotate the online TCG grind (Legends of Runeterra, MTGA) RTS (Starcraft) and a couple roguelikes (Risk of Rain, Slay the Spire)

The Northstar Client released, so not too bad desu. We have a pretty constant ~500 player population. Got a bunch of new gamemodes and no more dos attacks. In all honesty there's a lack of servers more so than players.

Attached: lab.jpg (1200x675, 409.6K)

Overwatch.
I think I'm the only robot who plays overwatch.

Attached: bd3cfeac28ec6bd8135029cd149f302a.jpg (1572x2672, 188.74K)

Overwatch was a great team game and awesome coombait until they added role queue. I have not played since then, it's such a garbage feature.

Attached: 1632697860063.jpg (1096x2048, 237.13K)

Overwatch 2 is not looking great either, coming from an off-tank player...

Right now I'm playing pokemon shield, not sure if I'll finish it most the characters are kinda annoying desu
Also playing through a few romance visual novels
These are different from my normal games though I tend to play action or adventure games and occasionally life sims like stardew valley

I miss when Overwatch matches had no complex matchmaking or party forming and you could wind up with a team of the same character dicking around

I play Overwatch too.

>doing poorly
>teammates yelling at me
I just want to have fun bro

Unironically, esports and competitive faggots ruin every single game they infest. Destiny is a prime example. Destiny 1 was the perfect example of what an outsider, non-normie MMO shooter should look like, and thanks to the bitching of thousands of esports faggots it was turned into a Marvel-tier cash-cow leftist fantasy game.

Attached: Destiny_Concept_Art_Design_Joseph_Cross_11.jpg (1200x540, 271.75K)