She's One of the Boys.....right?

Is it true that Girls-Are-Too-Much-Drama Girls tend to be like this? Is it also true that there's no such thing as a male-female friendship and that the guy(s) always have...ulterior motives or "only after one thing"? I've heard guys on the interwebs and irl straight up say that it's impossible for a guy and a woman to have a normal friendship but personally, I think it's just coomer brain copium spread as an excuse to justify thinking with their dicks.

Attached: One of the Boys - [MARE TEN].jpg (1315x1600, 240.68K)

No, it's not really true.

Does this mean that the stigma of these girls being low-key cock carousel whores it's just one big psyop spread by coomers and jealous basic bitches?

Attached: 1644200343602.png (576x768, 266.24K)

They tend to be more promiscuous than your average girl, that's a fact, but that doesn't turn her into a slutty protagonist of a doujin.
The most common set up is a close male group of friends, most of them betas, that work as low key simps, entertainers and emotional sponges. The dude/s she is fucking are outside of this group, and at most, she ends up settling down with the best looking dude of this circle.

You know this from experience? Got any stories you wanna tell? (Preferably in green text if possible)

Attached: 1644200861971.jpg (2048x2048, 607.94K)

I have no experience with women but this seems suspicious to me. If a woman has only male friends I think she's a turbo slut and likes men too much

go hug a woman user

I was part of one those groups when I was younger, and seen many others through the years.

There are no interest stories to tell about them: just a bunch of lonely dudes circling over the same girl, with the harpy knowing to act and behave to keep on using them.

My best friend is a girl, never felt anything sexual between us. We've known each other since we were kids tho, so that's something.

pretty much yeah
but what do i know i browse r9k

im one of these girls and i think its because i didnt have any sisters or a maternal figure growing up.
i was never in touch with my feminine side and that plus my extreme social ineptness caused me to have nothing in common with girls.
having an older brother gave me an inside look at what boys liked and since he was my older brother and i thought he was cool i started liking these things too, which in turn gave me more in common with boys than girls.
am i a tranny? no, im still a girl and identify as one, i just dont really like things that society paints as girly.

Attached: 1639634312796.png (1058x970, 693.49K)

Yes it's extremely true. My mom was actually like this before she got married etc. Apparently she was a burnout in hs and hung out with druggie guys, drank during school etc. She's emotionally unstable and unable to maintain relationships. So instead she says 'girls are too much drama' and uses her (limited) sex appeal to get easy validation from guys. That's the essence of these types of girls. Too unstable/terrible in personality to have long-term female friends, so they resort to sex appeal/being an onahole to have exclusively guy 'friends'. I even met a girl like that from r9k a few years ago. We had literally talked twice and the second time she was already asking me to visit her. I didn't though since I had too high of standards back then. In hindsight I should've smashed since she wasn't ugly.

>Is it also true that there's no such thing as a male-female friendship
Completely true, the only way men and women can be real friends is if they have partners themselves and are thus not interested in each other.

Was this girl names Yuno by any chance?
See thread below for context

Attached: 1644203360044.png (720x1280, 1.08M)

its pretty much true. even 'friendship' is viewed completely differently between men and women. a woman friend keeps you as a 'friend' only because of what you can do for her and possibly to keep you in orbit, thats it.

like its actually fucking staggering what women think is completely acceptable to ask a male 'friend' for. food (restaurants), money, presents, vacations, handiwork, automechanic, carpenter, heavy lifter/mover. all because she occasionally talks to someone every now and then.

>In hindsight I should've smashed since she wasn't ugly.
no because casual sex or being used thinking it isn;t casual sex, still eaves you alone for years, only now you know what you're missing.

No, real life is not a weird cuck fantasy, but yeah, girls who claim to be tomboys are simply doing it for attention, they tried it saw that it worked and so they kept doing it. Every single time I've become a part of a friend group there was always a chick who was "one of the boys" and also dated almost all of them at least once.

>brown fingers
Art imitates life

Attached: 1e947bc9e2288322e4c71f643dc8979ef115678abd11aec0fd59718160bfc931.jpg (557x495, 52.21K)

>impossible for a guy and a woman to have a normal friendship but personally,

It's near impossible as you are forgetting the only real difference between being friends and being in a romantic relationship is the fucking. If you have a great friend that is the opposite sex and you are both hetero it's more a question of what event is going to draw you two closer in terms of kissing and fucking.

>I think it's just coomer brain copium spread as an excuse to justify thinking with their dicks.
Strange projection considering there are just as many girls that think the same.

I'm inclined to believe it doesn't work
>ulterior motives or "only after one thing"
Almost every male views another female as a potential dating prospect, and if they have loosened standards/morals then as someone to offer "favors". In my own observations there's only trouble and drama that comes of it, men and women should stick to being potential partners instead of friends because you can absolutely not justify having an opposite sex friend if you're already in a relationship, so what's the point of making friends with them? Normalfags will cope about it and make all sorts of excuses, my personal experience confirms my previous thoughts I had about it when I had absolutely no experience with it. The more I interact with normalfags the more everything I thought about their social dynamics is confirmed.

I'd argue that all it's going to take is some hard or even distant times from one or both of their partners to make a disaster of it.

the answer for me is yes and no.

any of my friend's girlfriends i have absolutely no ulterior motive with, wouldn't touch them if they were single or not. a lot of them i am close with and consider to be great friends, though. if you are far removed from society you may have never experienced this though

on the other hand, i've been particularly friendly to girls with the full intention of boning them at some point, and others i've thought were attractive but never even considered boning, and occasionally it ends up happening because women are fucking horny too so sometimes i don't have to consciously spit my game at them to get it

i don't think there is a black and white answer for this. it depends on the people and their maturity level

I just want to be user chad #3 in a straight gang bang :(

Attached: 1630724177071.png (461x316, 274.9K)

>Is it true that Girls-Are-Too-Much-Drama Girls tend to be like this?
The one's that will not shut up about it or make it a part of their identity? Absolutely, no question.

>Is it also true that there's no such thing as a male-female friendship
More or less and the rare times it occurs usually requires the gay to be gay as spring time.

>and that the guy(s) always have...ulterior motives or "only after one thing"?
In what circumstance would a guy having a female friend be the better choice over a male friend? The type of guys that would go for women as friends are either really insecure, horny, or again, gay because each gender relates more to their own than the other.