Who else got a thing for average/below average girls

who else got a thing for average/below average girls

possibly butterfaces

Attached: butterface girl.jpg (662x929, 464.95K)

easy to do when her body is a fucking ten

hot piece of cunt

> her body is a fucking ten
Your standards are very low, friend. If I were with her, I would be always searching for a way to trade up.

Can't get enough of them.
Then again I think if it were really to happen the novelty might soon wear off.
Plus if they're western and live in a city w/ friends its still most likely not gonna be possible.

Attached: 666_(5).jpg (960x1280, 376.18K)

>her body is a fucking ten
There's way too much space between her collar and nipples

easier to fantasize about someone that seems attainable,

Any women who posts of herself naked online is a whore whom I shall not associate with

In 15 yearsI've never seen that photo of her.

How picky an I if I think she's too fat to be attractive?

Not op and i agree, certianly not a 10, but it has a kind of natural quality to it. reminds me of women in paintings.

Maybe, but my imagination only goes so far. Think 99% of girls who look like this probably don't; less than the 'normal looking' female population anyway.

yes you are

shes not even that fat in all honesty

Attached: butterface girl 2.jpg (1027x773, 823.68K)

shes actually an 8 to me, holy fuck i wanna fuck her

Oh wait wait... is this the same girl who has that gigantic mole, or tumor, whatever it is, growing next to her cunt?

no this is someone else

didnt realize how similar they look until i posted it

Fuck I have quite a few of this girl, never a complete set or anything though. Submissiveplz was her name on some things but I think she had other aliases.
She has some cam videos floating around but they're all pretty low quality, and I remember she cut her hair super short at some point and it really didn't suit her.
Still a blast from the past, and if she got those teeth fixed she'd climb a good number of levels.

Attached: 564825490.jpg (774x1032, 131.5K)

same. not every woman is like this.

I'm not sure how similar they really are. It's been ages since I saw the girl I was thinking of. They might not look that close.

thank you so much for saying her name, thought she was just a random nobody

and god youre right, the short hair does not suit her at all

Attached: butterface girl 3.jpg (629x837, 288.37K)

She looks much better in this picture though

I despise them the most, frankly. I've matured enough to not hate on and perfectly understand 9/10s and 10/10s not wanting to get with a 6/10 like me but man knowing that a 3/10 like in OP would reject me is what really cuts deep what the fuck.

No worries, never ever thought I'd have to remember that.

Also forgot she had such a good arse? picrel

Yeah, she seemed to always have someone to take the pics too (although i don't ever recall anyone being on the cam videos?) so I'm not sure if she was made to cut the hair or if they liked it but; really killed it for me. Then again there are some butterfaces who look v. good with short hair.

Attached: 615297463.jpg (1000x750, 85.1K)

yes
comment for original

Attached: 37.jpg (1280x1280, 265.3K)