The chickens have come to roost

the chickens have come to roost

Attached: EECF8106-9C52-46FD-9661-5C1A6A202487.png (594x612, 124.2K)

the dilator is out of the neovagina

>they signed the 5 year long mark contract
Only 48 months left lmao

Los Ingobernables probably won't do that bad in the trios scene which is where they should probably build themselves up anyway.

Andrade's entire presentation much like Cody is straight out of WWE
he will never get over in AEW because he doesn't speak English and doesn't win because Tony doesn't care about him
there's no reason he shouldn't be challenging Moxley instead of everyone under the sun that Moxley wants to wrestle every other week
or because Tony thinks its cool to have his champion go long with undercarders that have never wrestled on TV before

The fat is rendering

If I'm Tony I would be looking at this shit as a get out of jail free card. Cut and send them all back to WWE.

Andrade's english is ass. Ric Flair's Last Match proves no one cares about Flair's past anymore so Tony should just let Ric manage him or even all of Los Ingobernables for that matter.

I don't see why this guy is supposed to be a big deal

Cue AEW fans that say Andrade is being booked well because he had a 4-STAR MATCH nobody watched on Rampage.

NXT B&G fags. They think Gargano is a great wrestler

Context please?

>Ask to be let go
>GF has to pull rank in order to do so
>Go to a place with 100x the creative freedom
>Don't get over
>Whine about it on twitter

When has anybody from Mexico drawn a fucking dime in the USA since Rey Mysterio? Deport them all. They're shit and their wrestling is shit, and none of them come without a smoothbrain and an ego.

AEW was a fun experiment but no one needs it anymore.

I could see us taking him back. I fucking loved when he drove the limo to the ring, pure kino.

>sign midcard shitters
>use them like midcard shitters
???

seethe dronie

lmao all these faggots are trying to crawl back now that HHH is the new sheriff in town. no thanks, WWE doesn't need anymore lucha midgets.

He will never get over in AEW or WWE or even Mexico because he's a shitter.

the lawn is mowed
the nuggets are out the frier
the chickens have come home to roost
the early bird got the worm

Attached: 826.png (600x800, 25.6K)