Should I try Stacyfishing? I want to see hordes of desperate men clowning themselves and bowing before me

Should I try Stacyfishing? I want to see hordes of desperate men clowning themselves and bowing before me.
Should I make her perfect or more down to earth for that girl next door effect?
Can I request that applicants be of aryan race or is that bannable?

Attached: 4202d1040da300b86359237107fb5d3d.jpg (507x818, 57.55K)

>Can I request that applicants be of aryan race or is that bannable?
just put in your bio something like this
love travelling, swipe if youre below 6', only white ppl with blue eyes and blonde hair

are you a girl, or are you a guy is the question

i'm a below average girl who wants to see what it's like to be a stacy.

what other stacy pics were you thinking of using?

But is tinder allowing race specifications? It bans lesbians for saying "cis women only", for example.

lol idk i dont use tinder what do you think i am? a normoid? kek

why do you want white men to bow before you? are you some type of domme..?

This one was my second choice. She looks kinda poor and rural, doesn't use make-up and has simple girl vibes. More approachable I think.

Attached: sierra1.png (504x634, 737.77K)

she's really cute for sure, but you need to find a girl who has at least 3 pics to make it more believable

I have a fetish for breeding translucent-skinned, platinum blonde, blue eyed babies. Starting a new race on some remote island with only the best genes and accumulating so much good mannered, genius human capital that it becomes the most powerful nation on earth some centuries in the future.

Not domme in a traditional sense. I don't want to spank anyone, just fantasy-powertrip a bit.

I have more pics of her, full body shots too.

Attached: sierra4.png (560x572, 424.25K)

>Starting a new race on some remote island
It sounds like you're just creating more white people!

you must have no sense of morality, its really sad.
none of you seem to actually, you all appear to be some degenerates. you're okay with putting others down for no reason? humiliating them, giving them a hope of something good and then taking it away? what if its a vulnerable guy giving tinder a try? what if its someone who didnt have much luck? how can you be such a trash person?

>durr blonde with blue eyes means smart!!!1
Stormfag poltards are terminally retarded. The smartest men on earth (Terence Tao, Ainan Celeste Cawley, etc.) aren't even white.

she's adorable, post the rest. I'd bow before you

Most white people are polluted. My ideal race would be cute and neotenous with big heads, like east asians, but with the pigment phenotype of nordic scandinavians. We would use artificial selection and gene editing to achieve that.

chadfishers do even worse honestly, making dates with girls just to not show up. ive considered stacyfixhing myself just to see how much better they get treated

what's her name she look very cute

>btw do you have ass pics asking for a friend ofc

im not excusing "chadfishers" either. tinder in itself is scary, advertising yourself so publicly and the implication behind it being that you want sex. now imagine some freak doing this on top of that? i'm sure htere are some people, mostly whores, that deserve this, but you would also be affecting innocent people in a negative manner. i hope op can combat it's narcissism

A below average girl can lure 75% of men
Don't kid yourself

I'm (OP) Ashkenazi myself. I think we are the smartest, but we are ugly as hell. That's why I dream of taking the best features from all humanity and eugenicking a super smoothie. It would have white nordic phenotype, ashkenazi intellect, japanese politeness and honour culture, and high neoteny so the females look like lolis.

are you all this uninteresting? i mean seriously, you all live in some delusion and present these delusions as facts. im really considering never visiting here again, it has become filled with braindead opinions, posts, and even some narcissists.

sauce pls. I'm begging you op.

Why wouldn't it be a fact?
You can definitely get orbiters here just by being a female
If you're wanting to lure Brad's then yes you'll need to Stacyfish but you can get robot male attention just by being female

I found her a while ago while browsing cottagecore aesthetic on pinterest. Her pics only showed up in google images, but all lead to old, deleted insta accounts. Can't even find them myself anymore. Sorry.

Attached: sierra2.png (541x725, 864.2K)

>I'm (OP) Ashkenazi myself.
every fucking time