Being femlet is legit hell

I'm a 4'6 femanon. I can only eat chipmunk sized meals or else I put on weight.

I was over at my relatives' house for Christmas and they're all super tall but thin. The women are 5'8 on average and the guys are 6'2. For like a week straight, I had to eat as much as they did.

I went from 95 lbs to 105 over the course of the holidays. A ten pound difference made me go from a comfortably healthy weight to crossing into overweightedness. I look like a pudgy elementary schooler, and it's basically impossible to lose the weight once I put it on.

Fuck anyone who says women are better short, I wish I was at least 5'0 so much.

Attached: 1498121313673.png (368x600, 336.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1eYkbS67XeJ2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first reply before autistic simps from discord come in.

>Being fem
dont give a shit. kill yourself female scum, the world is better off without your kind

Are you that one post on crystal cafe about how you got stalked by some police officer?

I dont think i can sympathize with women at all anymore.

>I'm a 4'6 femanon. I can only eat chipmunk sized meals or else I put on weight.
You actually sound adorable.

Are you asian or something, do you have a growth disorder? Don't think I've ever seen a 4'6 girl irl, the shortest girls I've ever talked to have been 5', the shortest was 4'10. Very short girls have a certain appeal to them desu.

you have to know by now, larper

Attached: matrix.jpg (600x360, 65.44K)

Girls are cute when they're small, but it seems miserable. Especially since things like age and hormones make it infinitely worse. Sorry femanon, only downhill from here.

Make sure to kill yourself so you don't doom any children you have to the same fate.

Pic related on the right is also 4'6

Attached: C37lYkiVMAAiFwu.jpg (900x1200, 215.1K)

voca.ro/1eYkbS67XeJ2
ywnbaw

She's 4 foot 6... someone here has already claimed her and will inevitably disappoint her.

Someone claimed OP? Where?

It doesnt work when your use of scale is motherfucking Shaq

How will manlets ever recover

Attached: kek.jpg (900x1200, 189.53K)

Could be worse, I am taller but had what men call a butterface. Thanks to the money I made at an American company that was possible to be fixed by surgery though. Still live in fear that all children I can gift a man with will be ugly too.

I hope your future husband sues you for fraud when you squeeze out your ugly ass donkey kids

I need a Swede or something like that to push down the Indian genes.

I agree with you, but a mega manlet your height would be treated worse
Your son will come here lol

wow that truly sounds like hell. behind the veil i'm so shocked women have it this bad.

>The short girl from school that would sometimes play WoW with me ballooned like crazy during covid
Absolutely terrible since I don't think she has it in her to lose the weight.

Are you look like this

Attached: Podong.png (569x1366, 118.61K)

>I had to eat as much as they did
No you fucking didn't. Nice bait.

C A L I F O R N I A
A
L
I
F
O
Robot9000
N
I
A