Question for the mentally-ill

Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads? Does it feel good knowing you are contributing to the evil known as hypergamy? This doesn't really strictly apply to you degenerates, mostly femme bottoms in general. In fact you faggots are worse than actual femoids when you think about it, look at Grindr & Tinder for example. The 80/20 rule seems to also affect the gay dating market now, 99% of transgirls & femboys now have a list of standards that require their tops to be literal Chads & Tyrones while at the same time shunning all chasers to the point where they become incel robots. This happens on literally every other dating sites, even the ugly hons insta-block me when I send my face pic. So with that being said and to anyone here reading this that have been previously mentioned, can you faggots explain yourselves? As for real femoids reading this, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

>Transbians fuck off, no one cares what you think!

Attached: Universal Hypergamy.jpg (3684x2400, 963.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/data-backed-shocker-gay-people-are-basically-the-same-5661086
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People are attracted to attractive people
Imagine my surprise

Why wouldn't they go for the hottest guy they can get? you're going for the hottest trap you can get I'm sure.

>Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads?
I don't I'm a femboy and I'd rather go for a normal looking guy. Chads tend to act like man whores and will just fuck a new guy every weak.

Says the neckbeard that only wants Astolfo looking mofos

Don't tell me you actually fell for the femboy meme? no shit they do the same thing women do, we tried telling you.

Attached: 1613322638117.jpg (720x485, 162.39K)

I personally go for bears, also most femboys go for other femboys just as most basic white Chads go for other lookalike Chads. so you clearly don't know what you're talking about also you're a huge faggot

post face, coward

If you have abnormal standards and only seek trannies or femboys that look like astolfo then obviously you will never find your bf/gf

Is it this bad? Is it easier to get a loyal twink bf or a regular gf?

>Dating apps made for casual sex where appearance means everything
>Surprised they are mostly whores looking for a hookup, trying to get the most attractive person
Hey retard I found your problem.
People usually seem to forget that every successful relationship a dating app or site makes, they lose a customer. Perhaps if you realized this you'd go somewhere else where there's less whores. Maybe try avoiding the 2% of faggots who account for 23% of all the gay sex.
And if you want to look attractive to another man, maybe go bear mode? Even the ugliest mfers I know can pull of bear mode (Trap, Neck, glute development, higher body fat %, beard) and look very decent.
Also stop putting so much emphasis on feminine appearance, go for twinks instead of traps, femboys and especially trannies, they are usually very delusional. The relationship will be much more rewarding at least.

Have you tried not being an ugly sack of shit?

I don't think they do. Trannies will fuck anything. That's what they are trained to do.
I talked to a crossdresser on tinder and he said I had a nice body. But before that he said he only like ripped chads.

Twink bf,
OP is talking about traps and femboys on dating apps which have incredibly high standards, and are looking mostly for hookups.
Twinks are a large spectrum.
In my experience it's way easier to get a twink bf than it is to get a regular gf. Since it's a dude it's much easier to get down common interests, and actually meet them in shared communities. And unlike with women there's no implication of a relationship from the start so you can slowly progress.
Anecdotal evidence from me here, but it took me years to land down a woman which left me after a couple of months (only to start dating chad 2 weeks later), it took me 2 months to land down a man and we've been going strong for over a year now.

The only downsides I imagine are the social stigma unless he's willing to keep it hidden and the possible stds. But ideally he wouldn't be a slut but gays have the rep. Twinks look better anyway as long as they don't have facial hair, I thought they'd be pickier than ugly trannies

How did you meet your bf anyway? Grindr seems gross

Had to Google Astolfo and this is the gayest shit I've ever seen

Not true. Most twinks can't stand other twinks their friendship are too seasonal

And yet most straight folk wants to fuck him

They don't. I installed grindr yesterday and am fucking an attractive femboy tomorrow.

STDs shouldn't be a problem unless he's whored himself out, which while a common stereotype has no real grounding in reality. In fact the rep is only there because the most vocal and visible members of the gay "community" are whores
gizmodo.com/data-backed-shocker-gay-people-are-basically-the-same-5661086
>"It turns out that a tiny fraction of gays have single-handedly created the public image of gay sexual recklessness in fact we found that just 2% of gay people have had 23% of the total reported gay sex"
People are always more picky on dating apps, it's the way they're designed, they put appearance first and their whole UI is designed in a way to push hookups or short term relationships.
In my opinion most people should steer clear of them, and for gays they should also add gay bars to the list of places to steer clear of, since there are mostly whores there.
Met him over discord debating the battle of Kursk (more insulting each other than actual debating).
We added each other, became friends and started talking more. Over time we started to like each other, we were in roadtrip distance so I said fuck it and made a move. He accepted my proposition and we started dating, met up shortly after when our schedules aligned. And decided that the relationship was worth the hassle.

That's good to know. It's nice that you guys met organically like that. Meeting someone who isn't a whore must be the hard part because you can't just ask people if they're gay easily. Otherwise there's been enough cute guys I liked. Might just have to accept longer distances