I wish that was my cum on Yuno's face

I wish that was my cum on Yuno's face

Attached: yunocum.jpg (1280x2482, 1.09M)

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fembots""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
fucking disgusting whores, beat them all

el atrocidad de las americanas...what creature is this? I thought she was mulatto but she looks asian?

Yuno is one of the biggest attention whores this board has ever seen. Imagine your gf being this much of a whore.
>inb4 tons of girls do this
There's a different between doing this in private and posting it for the world to see

yeah how is her skin so light? shes black mix but still

> black mix must mean dark skin!

I was referring more to the fact that her eyes literally look asian. Is she asian black mixed?

love the pig nose and retarded blackops2cel tier eyes. very sexy

I thought Yuno was fat?

Why don't you swab her mouth for DNA while you're helping clean the cum out of it? We must get to the bottom of this, e-girls are very important. Anyone know how her farts smell?

she's been starving herself

>Imagine your gf being this much of a whore.
With any luck her husband is into that and will whore her out for real.

Good girl
It's working.

she actually posted her dna results once. shes mainly british and nigerian from what i remember

what is working? she will mentally degrade up to a point where she developes annorexia or some shit kek

she would be hotter

she has quite a nice ass, i wish cloning existed so i could give robots yuno clones to fuck and cum in and on

post her ass for the non discord havers

Mediocre ass. Her tits seem great, but she won't post a full frontal. You're not missing much.

That's the yuno girl being posted all over this board? Holy hell is she an ugly goblina, why are people orbiting this chick?

She's a stupid slut who's redeeming feature is being a stupid slut. What's not to get?