Stop maturbating

Stop maturbating

Attached: 78bi8.jpg (438x570, 46.12K)

you want me to stop masturbating?

Attached: 1620531220700.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

I'll try, Mr. Hong.

Yes, stop maturbating.

Attached: 19488720765.jpg (2254x2936, 337.27K)

With the greatest originality..No.

I rack disciprin :^(

>stop maturbating.
I say...

Attached: cir-no.jpg (436x348, 27.24K)

I cant stop maturbating if I cant start: maturbating is not a word

N3VAR

Attached: 54y4t5.jpg (600x507, 57.46K)

Would you rather I just suck my own dick instead?

missed ya dude. Please don't leave again

i actually didn't coom at all today, i shoveled snow and listened to a podcast. don't know if i can sleep tonight without cooming, but i'll try. gotta start somewhere.

Attached: 1629008898662.jpg (334x334, 16.81K)

I hope you coom in your dreams. May be harder to go to sleep at first, but when you don't fap for a while, you have sexy dreams that feel very real.

I wish I could, but I always keep coming back. I did it once today. I wish I could stop for the rest of eternity. Its harder because im always at home on my laptop, i have no where to go.

i don't want to coom in my sleep, i'd get cum all over my sheets and sweatpants. cleaning up cum is a lot of work and the stains are really hard to get out.

Attached: 1642922173537.jpg (480x360, 15.17K)

FUUUUUUCK I WANT TO BUT I CAAAAN'T FUUUUCK

It helps greatly to spend a few hours outside every day, even just walking around alone. When on the computer I'm always doing something active, be it listening to important podcasts/videos, or reading and replying to important Any Forums posts. And much sooner than before I just shut off the computer and go read a book before bed.

>get cum all over my sheets and sweatpants.
This happened like once a week when I was 13, and never fapped before. It feels nostalgic when this happens now, which it only does after over a month of not fapping

>important Any Forums posts

Attached: 1643398395567.jpg (500x504, 82.14K)

Already did bruh got the nutt

Fuck it im gonna start nofap. Thanks for the threat user i finally can believe in myself and my resolve.

I've started doing that, it's too cold to do anything else other than walk outside but im still gonna keep doing that at least. I also go on longer streaks away from doing you know what when I have games to play. I'll look into a book that interests me in some way, got any recommendations?

I could never go over a month.
The most I've done was 3 weeks.

Idk how people pass a month. I guess their schedules must be really busy. Maybe because I don't play video games so eating/cumming is the only thing I have for some form of enjoyment (besides working on art)