Decide to catfish women on dating apps to see what it feels like to get female attention

>decide to catfish women on dating apps to see what it feels like to get female attention
>find a guy who poses nude on r*ddit
>take his sfw pics and put them as my pics
>get a ton of responses
>one girl starts texting with me and wants to start swapping nudes
>asks me to send a pic first
>I go back to rer*dditddit to look for the guy's nudes to download
>he deleted all of his posts right after I downloaded his pics
>I have to create a r*ddit account and pretend to be a woman to seduce him into posting pictures of his dick again so I can steal them and send then to this other girl

Is this a new low for me?

Attached: cat1.png (538x1080, 929.38K)

You fool. Always download the nudes. To chadfish you need a full arsenal.

Update: I located his intact RedGIFs profile and am now in possession of cumshot GIFs. I win

I like to use thispersondoesnotexist faces

I want to chad fish on tinder but I do not want to give them my phone number. Any advice anons?

Just make a Google Voice account like I do

whats the end game of chadfishing? is there money involved somehow

coping mechanism, or maybe some other reason

Thanks. Now where do I find pics to Chad fish with that are not well known and recognizable to femoids?

blackpill addiction

thought you gonna chadfish being from another country and needing a plain ticket

I think you just like dick m8

Eliciting nudes or teaching the frustration of getting ghosted.

wait this shit actually works? is there a way to do this on snap

Someone pls help

I got this one off of /r/ladybonergw

sorry typo
/r/ladybonersgw

>is there money involved somehow
Are you a woman?
Only a fucking foid would instantly think of money as soon as it involves lying and deceiving.

>that are not well known and recognizable to femoids
Oh, dude, just choose one at random. Chances it'll get recognised are nearly null, unless you're retarded enough to try to Chadfish with some celebrity.

Lmao this is advance autism. Was it worth it? I've casually thought about Chadfishing before, but I figure it will just make me more depressed knowing that my looks are objectively the problem and not my personality.

Foreign search engine. Yandex or something, scroll down.

>I like to use thispersondoesnotexist faces
I personally use those for simple shit (twitter avatar, facebook, etc.) but it's really limited.
All you'll ever get is a face in one single angle, women always want to have a good look at the dude's body.

Those are weird. Like super fucking weird.