I hate men

I hate men.
I want a boyfriend.

Attached: 1477089283899.png (283x268, 71.62K)

you look like you is made for BBC, babygirl

Girls are smelly and icky

I'm OP and I approve of this message. I'm a guy.

What kinda boyfriend are you looking for?

I am a man who can only be either hated or ignored.
I want a girlfriend.

Ideally? Over my height (I'm short - 5'8"), muscular, hairy, masculine. Failing any of that literally just an average looking straight guy, since they look better than the top 10% of gay men.

Sexuality makes no difference when it comes to a man's appearance, except maybe the lack of "gay face" and "gay lisp" among straight men.

My good faggot, what's it like being gay?

Oh you poor deluded thing. Gay men have softer, rounder features. Literally what you're calling "gay face". And they often make it even worse by getting faggot gauges and plucking their eyebrows.

If you're not a complete degenerate? Hell on Earth. The only reason I'm still alive is because:

1: I like revenge
2: I'm pretty good at it

>Gay men have softer, rounder features. Literally what you're calling "gay face"

I called it an exception because not all gay men are easily distinguishable from straight men. How many times have you seen other so-called "non-degenerate" homos online claiming they act like regular masculine men? Too many.

It's not by a long shot an exception. The AVERAGE straight man is WORLDS more attractive than the hottest gay men because they still look like faggots, while the average straight man just looks like a masculine man.

Attached: 1553559659273.png (642x807, 517.84K)

>Oh you poor deluded thing. Gay men have softer, rounder features. Literally what you're calling "gay face". And they often make it even worse by getting faggot gauges and plucking their eyebrows.
As someone who finally accepted his homo ways, this is true. Scrolling through grindr is like scrolling through a morgue. Only people this doesn't apply to are most mtfs who manage to look masculine no matter what.

Maybe you just have a straight guy fetish, like every other faggot on Any Forums.

my cat is snoring,
he is cute and quite obese.
Marry me, my love

a haiku 4u

Nigger I literally just posted an article about COMPUTERS being able to tell with HIGH ACCURACY gay males from straight males with nothing but photographs. Gay men, like women are attracted to MEN. That means masculine features. Why am I even bothering with someone who likely finds it hard to salvage enough bioelectricity in your neural tissues to breathe?

Kitties are cute.

I don't know, could be a fake article. Looks like something a Any Forumstard would post...

You're a reddit tier dumbshit.

In the words of your people: Rent. Free. Sweaty.

I'm not a tranny, but it sure does seem like you are.

I thought you guys were like one big family -- LGBT. What happened?

Never happened. T stitched itself on like it stitches on fake tits and dicks. Nobody likes T.