Bodybuilding with a small dick is pointless...

Bodybuilding with a small dick is pointless, growing bigger muscles will only make the dick look smaller and even if people don't want to admit it, a twink skinny faggot with a huge cock look less comical than a bodybuilder with a small one.

Attached: BigMusclesSmallDick_BigDickSmallMuscles.png (1148x706, 839.27K)

>implying there is nothing more to life than sex
Kill yourself

I disagree.

I think a twink/femboy with a big dick looks kind of gross/weird, I prefer small dicks on bottoms. Meanwhile, a small dick on a muscular dude has a certain aesthetic to it, reminds me of old Greek/Roman statues which is based

>he cares about the size of his partner's penis
mega-gay dude

anywho, a cute guy who keeps a lean physique with some definition would be just wonderful.

>comparing a flaccid dick to a nearly fully erect one
are you a woman? kys yourself either way

yea if you have a small dick just date an asian chick
women don't want some circus freak giant penis that causes them pain every time they have sex

There isn't anything
I should know, I've not had sex long enough to have been able to at least find something, but there's genuinely nothing here

In the hypothetical scenario that this two guys enter a communal shower with other dudes that the muscular guy that look smaller will get some laughs by average guys and even some jokes from his friends and not let me tell you about women. while the skinny hung dude will get some respect.

not true, stop being an unaesthetic gimp

Attached: 1581415305044.jpg (1200x1600, 139.99K)

No one makes fun of chad to his face

I mean his dick is soft and the other one is just to big to stand up hard

Being muscular will a small dick destroy your confidence more than if you are skinny with an average dick

Attached: confidence.png (985x658, 138.98K)

>No one makes fun of chad to his face

His Chads friends?

All dicks are deserving of recognition and praise, I don't appreciate how you are trying denigrate and disparage one in favor of another.
Any uncomplimented dick is a disgrace to humanity. They are all a testament to the wonder of nature, male beauty and virility

Attached: 1457614048214.jpg (604x438, 61.32K)

>caring what womyn think

I was on the football team in HS, under no circumstance do I recall anyone fucking with or making fun of the dudes at the top. There's like a weird innate loyalty thing

sounds like a you problem, loser

Based gaybro. orignl

I am tall with a big penis and am good looking and many women have left me for guys they have a better emotional connection with. Even when I try to sneak back into their DM's I've been rejected. Most women value emotional connection more than anything else.

Imagine being a manlet and still get to fuck hot chicks because your huge cock.

Attached: HugeCockManlet.webm (560x304, 699.52K)

What's up, basedboy here I'd just like to say they both look goofy, okay bye.

ironic that you couldn't call me a loser if I was a non-virgin, despite what I said

Dude gays are the biggest size queens out there.

>you need to be tall, muscular, well endowed and wealthy to get a gf!
I'm beyond caring at this point. Why don't you make this demoralization thread somewhere else?

Nobody thinks this.

Ok then what kind of person is he? Just some guy that's autistic about the beauty of nature and biology?