About to hit the liquor store incelbros, what should I get?

About to hit the liquor store incelbros, what should I get?

Attached: 2013-11-27-liquor-store-690x299.jpg (690x299, 111.07K)

makers mark, buffalo trace, WT 101. Any of those can be drank straight from the bottle and for less than $25

I just bought a heineken

>liquor store
>buys beer

Attached: 39f.png (458x428, 239.44K)

skol vodka

Two pint beers and a bottle of liquor. Got some to chill with, and you got some to get drunk with.

blue WKD

The cheapest vodka or grain alcohol they have.

Anyone every been in a liqour store like the one on OP? . Ive only ever been in the local government run liquor stores which are always pristine and clean with professional staff. "Jimmy's Liquor" Seems like a different kind of vibe, the kind with homeless beggars just outside the door and some pavement apes paroling the aisles inside.

Anyways get me a 24pk of PBR and some Jim Beam user. Im not picky just need me something to dull the senses.

>Kraken spiced rum
>go to a Mexican grocery and pick up some limes and Mexican Koker Koler
>put da lime in da coconut and mix it all up
>???
>profit

Smirnoff

50 Powerball tickets

Attached: 1625901936875.png (941x713, 1.19M)

Get some Everclear, mix it up with your favorite powdered drink mix and enjoy

Dat's a good investment bro

clean vodka

>lottery
>investment

Attached: Seinfeld1..jpg (420x315, 25.37K)

I regret only getting the one Heineken I barely got drunk and now I'm sober and the store is closed fuck I should have listened to you user

You bought a single beer? Or do you mean one case?

A single 22 ounce Heineken

I don't understand why people buy anything but the cheapest vodka. I've tried vodka from the bottom shelf to the top but when you really get down to it, the differences in smoothness and 'drinkability' are all washed away in whatever mixers you're using with it. Unless you're planning to do shots, there is no reason to not buy $11 handle vodka that comes in a plastic jug.

Kek, did you really think that would get you drunk? What are you, two feet tall?

The difference between good rum and bad rum, good gin and bad gin, good whiskey and bad whiskey, etc is way more noticeable than good vodka and bad vodka

Agreed. My dislike of cheap gin and tonics is actually what turned me towards vodka, but once I realized how vodka always tastes 'acceptable' I switched over, now it's vodka for normal drinking and good gin for personal celebrations