What do you think of this man?

What do you think of this man?

Attached: cpt145471372.jpg (571x768, 57.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

criminalminds.fandom.com/wiki/Elliot_Rodger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he Italian or Turkish wtf He is clearly American Ive never seen this mix

Absolutely nothing, oroginally

fucking loser fuck him

amxmm

He's half white half malaysian chinese. Hapa. How can you be on this board and not know this?

No he's half jew

A misunderstood tragedy not only himself but for frustated men in general.

He tried to warn us but we didn't listen/

Probably half the reason people think incels only can't get laid because they're misogynists. He had the face and confidence to easily be a normie/Chad if he tried. Meanwhile there are genuine lonely guys out there with no hope that the rest of the world just wants to shit on.

I think. He had balls.

He looks racially ambiguous af he looks like he could be from Portugal to Iran and all of lat amAlso I got banned from fit pol b biz trv k o and gif and Im too lazy to reset so Im exploring new subreddits here

White jew. they aren't mutually exclusive

Shortstack retard

I think that because of the retarded way he dealt with shit no one's going to take the problems he went through seriously. Our society is fucked. Men judge themselves by their ability to attract women, and it's a mystery to tonnes of men how they can attract women. Mr supreme gentleman and incels are a problem that deserves attention and a proper solution

Most interesting thing about my Roger is that he came up with a "manifesto" (an audio book version used to be available on YouTube). And to anyone who grew up in the 90s the most striking thing about it is how insanely relatable it all if

he looker like a bit of the and is a look like a cheems

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 4.72K)

Looking at his face his really warping my mind wtf must ppl think when they see him irl He looks like a new fucking race

A supreme gentleman cursed from the start with highly superior intelligence and horrendously oblivious parents.

>man

I think you mean "boy".

>He could have got girls.

You really don't understand anything. There is alot of incels that people always say look good but can never get girls.
I don't think anyone knows why women just hate certain men and all women judge the same.

Holy shit basedis this really the lengths amerimutts will go through for recognitionOdin

Attached: 2704F5D2-1D59-4A37-8A77-79718726F369.png (1125x2436, 432.02K)

It's pretty fucking simple, user. The reason incels have difficulty with women is that they're trying to get _a_ woman, so any individual women they're going after knows that it's not about _them_. On the other hand, women have options, especially the women that incels are going for, so why are they going to choose the guy who's using them for validation when literally any other reason is better? Everyone and their mother has observed that as soon as they don't want women they come across them no problem. It's a sick trap for incels no doubt, but there's nothing weird about female psychology going on. Just an imbalance between what motivates men and what options women have

>> "I didn't start this war... I wasn't the one who struck first... But I will finish it by striking back. I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true worth."
-Rodger's last words in his manifesto.

Incredibly based. Witnessed and I am sure he is in the golden halls of Valhalla now.

criminalminds.fandom.com/wiki/Elliot_Rodger

So you are saying women have a paranoid phobia about being using for nefarious reasons
When that's not the reality.

>slashed 23 times

Imagine what that must have felt like

Of course incels want validated by women. Even their own parents think they are gay, cause they are single. Why wouldn't you want that validation. You dumb fag?
>Just be comfortable with yourself, stoic and confident.
No fuck you.

I'm not saying it's a consciously held phobia. I think people are acting on instinct. But to someone who has options, someone who's desperate for them is not appealing.

Nothing don't really care about him he did a thing so cool

The problem with wanting that validation is not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just that it's not practical. You'll get the validation from women as a side effect of being someone worth being validated. Any red piller will tell you - if you're having women troubles the thing you need to do is forget women and work on yourself. Get in shape, get your life sorted etc. If you focus on those things the women will come easier afterwards. If you focus on women to sort your life out it'll be an uphill battle